Should i dismiss masters to get other crafting benches

So as I understand it, if I dismiss a master from my hideyhole, all that happens is that any accumulated reputation on their current level is lost.

This would be a big drama if they were say level 6 and with a large amount of rep.

So, I just got my hideout master (Haku) to lvl 6 and can invite another master. My other current master has a fair bit of rep towards lvl 6.

The uninvited masters so far are all lvl 5 with a bit of rep.

So should I just invite one master, get the crafting bench, dismiss that master, invite another, get their crafting bench etc etc until I have all crafting benches?

If so I should have probably done this earlier, but better late than never.

Or am I missing something significant? For example whether the crafting bench won't lvl while master is not in hideout.

should of done earlier but better llate than ever
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Thanks for that!
"
cdchi1 wrote:
For example whether the crafting bench won't lvl while master is not in hideout.
No, benches go up as your masters gain levels; masters don't have to be in your hideout in order for their benches to level.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info