The Horrifying Secret 'The Matrix' Reveals About Humanity (Video)

Well i have an interest i must admit. It interests me what people act in what ways, and what are their sources are. I didn't look at well though, i just wanted to see.

It's the "right awakening", annunaki movement, pretty much. Basically focus on what people are doing wrong, rather than what you can do right..
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
The funny thing is Hollywood fucked this guy right in the brain and stole his "theories", made a movie out of it and earned alot of cash.
If i only could pin the name of it.
Cowboy, aliens suck him and his girl through the roof classic, revenge, get a cool armguardcannon pewpew, escape aliens, kill people in town, kill more people in town, kill aliens which steal "gold" from underground via making it hovering fluid without flapping, big explosions bang bang, superalien newgirlfriend rape and the end. Girlfriend now is a bird.
Or was it the other way around ?

Spoiler
I prefer the movie instead of listening 10 mins to this dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Crackmonster wrote:

I think i'm going to bite... after all, why not.
(...)

First of all I never said that "Im awakened". You sire must work on Your perception, because You do a lot overinterpretation here. Second of all those informations are just a tip of an iceberg. And third - only ignorant would judge something without seeig it and understanding information.

"
Crackmonster wrote:
Well i have an interest i must admit. It interests me what people act in what ways, and what are their sources are. I didn't look at well though, i just wanted to see.

It's the "right awakening", annunaki movement, pretty much. Basically focus on what people are doing wrong, rather than what you can do right..

In fact it is about going into underlying factors behind current state we are as human beings are. What You saying is just big huge simplification proving only misunderstanding. But it is Free Will after all.

Look Im not going to convince any of You here to whatever i think is right to do. Im just shareing important information, and what You do with it is Your choice. But You have to remember that every choice goes with consequences, rather You like it or not.
Actually you did. In saying others are "sleeping slaves", "oh you" dear ones. You are implying you are not.

I know it may come off as offensive and judgemental when i called you a tryharder, but it is surprisingly well considered. People like that guy arent stupid, but they aren't exactly awakened either, walking down their try-harder paths and thinking everyone are dumbzors. In fact most people who finally shed their issues are found among those the tryharders would label as masses.

People like that guy would rather state his theories many times over and just say that if u don't get it you aren't smart. He also can't comprehend the variety of people in this world. For example on us humans leaping ahead in evolution with consciousness, they claim its because we are hybrids of another species. They view the scientific community as a bunch of blindies who are following a crooked agenda and cannot think outside the box. That isn't the way it is, sure, they may be many among who are, but it is also there you will find many of the brigthest thinkers.

If there actually was substantial proof that some species came down and mated with us to make us what we are today, then the scientific community would go crazy. It has been investigated for hundreds of years, probably thousands. Before modern science and storage of information, some people believed in aliens too, nowadays they use the missing link argument, before they used another argument - it all comes down to conviction and faith, not actual reasoning. That's why people like that guy gets crushed whenever they have their theories investigated.

Egyptian paintings of bird-like createres, now suddenly becomes proof that another species was here, etc. That's the way the reasoning goes. It's because they want to believe it, more than it is anything else.

And it all goes together with how these people deep down inside view themselves as superior, and able to see much better, most of them focusing on what others do wrong. They are unable to cope with rejection, and have formed themselves into this hard body of dense complexity that isn't worth arguing with, because, even if you waste an age doing it, they just gonna go on being that way. They then confuse that for people not having the ability to counter their superior theories, etc.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 6, 2014, 12:49:48 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
(...)

Ypu lack of knowledge is just astonishing and confidence You put into Yours perceptions are not any lesser.

Look for work Mauro Biglino, find out who he is, find out what he says.

Regards.
Lmao I must be a totally different kind of human species...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
If you have something to say then say it, i don't deal with people who can't explain themselves.
Do You have at least two weeks of free time? Then I will explain You what I am talking about. If not, You needt to educate Yourself. Meby You should start something small like work of this man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BrDF5WLyQs&list=WL&index=37

If You choose to be willingfully ignorant then who am I to change that? It is like explaining to a dog what is gravity and trying to get him not to jum from 3rd floor.

You decide of Your degree of involvement. It is Your choice.
"
de99ial wrote:
Do You have at least two weeks of free time? Then I will explain You what I am talking about. If not, You needt to educate Yourself. Meby You should start something small like work of this man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BrDF5WLyQs&list=WL&index=37

If You choose to be willingfully ignorant then who am I to change that? It is like explaining to a dog what is gravity and trying to get him not to jum from 3rd floor.

You decide of Your degree of involvement. It is Your choice.

Where have i seen that before?

"
Crackmonster wrote:
And it all goes together with how these people deep down inside view themselves as superior, and able to see much better, most of them focusing on what others do wrong. They are unable to cope with rejection, and have formed themselves into this hard body of dense complexity that isn't worth arguing with, because, even if you waste an age doing it, they just gonna go on being that way. They then confuse that for people not having the ability to counter their superior theories, etc.

Truth is always simple, if your truth doesn't stand alone in it's simplicity, it isn't truth at all.

All it takes is one person to figure out what's going on, once he/she understands it well enough to pinpoint it exactly, everyone else can recognize it right away. If you can't do that, then you should not teach it as such.

I have listened to the guy you keep talking about, he is the type of guy to restate things sometimes over 10 times or more, sometimes for 2-5 minutes of just going around the same circle of restating the thing, added with nice spice like "that's just the way it is", etc, as though suddenly that makes it fact. I can't remember if those were his exact words, but he uses many phrases to that effect. fraught with fallacies.

Furthermore, you have to dispense your reason and be open-hearted, they need to be able to work their powers on you without your defenses up, these are the exact same things religions and various faiths require of you, because that allows faith to convince you - something that is never needed once you stick to what you know and the roots of those thoughts alone. Sure, sometimes you need to unlearn what you think you know, but this the whole framework of his screams indoctrination, and he also has things backwards in addition to that.

--

Okay now just a small analysis of some small part, if readers don't care at all i advise skipping this part it can be really long and boring.

Spoiler
So let's just start with one thing, i'll take it in chunks developing my text and writing what i predict before i listen to it. He spends ages with useless no-knowledge talk before finally arriving to the points. Here i'm talking about his natural law.

He is talking about lower and greater level of natural law, where lower levels govern individual units of consciousness and where greater levels governs the macro, and the law is about the "consequences of behaviour. So far, so good.

He then goes on to add that the greater laws only govern the consequences for intelligent species, like humans, whereas animals can't talk and aren't conscious according to him, after all, "you can't explain natural law to your cat".

Now this is where i instantly smell failure of universal understanding. First, an universal law governs all, it should be an all-embracing theory. Second, his making some pretty heavy assumptions of backwards reasoning when it comes to animal consciousness. The more you investigate it, the more you figure out every part of human behavior can also be found in animals. There is no absolute on and off switch when it comes to consciousness, it just seems like humans have a much higher, shall we call it concentration, of it. However, it's a gradual thing, animals do have consciousness too, so you if you want a law it must apply to them too. From everything i watched this far, this guys falls into this catagory of tryhards making faulty presumptions, talking about things that they then go on to reveal they doesn't understand. Anyways, let's keep watching.

Now he goes into talking about how knowledge of the greater law is "reserved" for the few. Now.. just a few notes here. He uses the classical pyramid, the pyramid which is not only a misrepresentation but reveals his position of only catching half the story. See, it's more of a double pyramid, actually it's not square, it's more if you take a normal distribution and rotate it around the x-axis. Because very few people excel heavily, and very people people are with near zero ability. Most people are somewhere in the middle, with few being exceptionally good, and few being insanely bad.

Anyways, this "pyramid of ignorance", as he calls it, he then says it's because the knowledge has been deliberately hidden to "maintain and create a power differential". It may look that way, but once you start to understand the normal distribution of peoples ability, you start to understand that it is because of our nature that the masses are neither exceptional nor super bad, but somewhere in between, and not because a few people controls the masses and keeps them there.

This is the backwards reasoning of this type of people, and they don't get it, yet they keep talking about the greater picture then go on to show how they don't understand it. It should be said, that there surely will be some who try to keep others ignorant, but at the same time there will be many who attempt to enlighten them, due normal distribution we can assume they are equal over time, although at any one point they may be imbalanced. There will always be more good than evil in the world. Why? Because good is order, and evil destroys it, before evil destroys there must be something good for it to destroy.

Then he poses an example of how someone who knows a lot can fuck with someone who doesn't. Sure, he can, but absolutely unrepresentative. Why? Because people are not inherently bad, there is no relation between people being good or bad and how much they know. That's why the example is completely unrelated, he is just giving an example of a bad person with high intelligence, whereas there can be given an equal example of a good person with high intelligence. It proves nothing, just shows how he is focused on one side of the story. Immediately after that he closes his case with

"We're in this same position, where the people with this knowledge, at the highest levels... They hate us. *cold stare* And they are doing a total number on us, because we don't have this knowledge, and until that changes, don't expect the playing field to be level, expect it go get worse."

So after this extremely bad literally misleading example, misleading to the point of fallacy, followed by extremely negative view on people and those who know better, he then goes on to once again restate: "The knowledge is hidden to maintain and create a power differential", thinking he just proved his point. Also, it's never going to "change", because it is in our nature that few are far better than the rest. Simple as that. Stop feeding into a negative view of people and start building instead of destroying. He would make you believe you fight for a cause, yet you would be just another snake sticking his next man because he is envious of his knowledge or whatever, and in his ignorance and fear lashes out.

So you see, I readhim after i heard a few lines, and still now having watched quite a bit in detail looking for things to disprove me, i haven't come across anything. So calm it with this guy, he is more misleading than you know, and he revels in negativity although he hides it well. It's better to spend time thinking what you can do to improve your life, than thinking about what others do wrong.

I wonder, will you finally have something to say or you gonna talk loosely again and push others name in front of you?
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 8, 2014, 10:46:57 AM
OK I will get short:

You can see animal behaviour in humans but You cant see human behaviour in animals. because animals are govern by natural Law but they cannot understand it and be aware of it.

It is not about "what other do wrong" and if that is conclusion that You get it is only a proof that You didnt understand what he is saying about. It is in fact for:

a) understanding in what condition as a species we currenty are
b) understanding factors that are behind this situation
c) understanding that every one of US is responsible for this, not others us; each and every one of us first need to get to know yourself, when it is applyied make order in Your own life and by that show other how it can be achieved

ACTION is what define human, not words, not allowing other to decide for You, but decide for You with full responsibility.

As an addition check this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbh5l0b2-0o&list=WL&index=8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqBuUD0f2HU&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ

It is different material. See what is Mark talking about is just a short and very cut version something that is much bigger than on first sight You can imagine.

Regards!

PS. Mayby for start I should give this for You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s
Last edited by de99ial on Sep 9, 2014, 11:28:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info