Brotherhawk...

Did I get it right?

Spoiler
“Excuse me Moon.” A large dark and bald man towered over my little area, “Mind if I join you?” His voice was almost bass it was so deep and smooth. I gave him another look over and admired his expensive suit. Custom tailored, but with bare feet. He held out his hand and I shook it. I noticed that there were many tattoos going up his arm, but his dark skin and the dark lighting of the lounge hid them well.
“Be my guest.” I said and took my foot off the other chair were I had been resting it. He smile a mouthful of dazzling white teeth made even more white by his dark face. “Mister?” I added.
“Brotherhawk.” He said and sat down.

Spoiler
Curse of the Mooned - available now on dastardlydrafts.com under the Mooned Chronicles tab. Comments always welcome.
Perfect! This is Brilliant! So much hype :D
You're the best Moon!
But wait there's more!

Spoiler
just kidding

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Sep 1, 2014, 9:47:22 PM
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
But wait there's more!

Spoiler
just kidding

Been busy rewriting another older story that I never finished. Now I'm glad that I picked on you in it.

Spoiler
Not kidding. Its fun though.
Spoiler
Two more
Spoiler
One more
Spoiler
I lied again.
Spoiler
I love picking on all of you. H&K's
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
But wait there's more!

Spoiler
just kidding

Been busy rewriting another older story that I never finished. Now I'm glad that I picked on you in it.

Spoiler
Not kidding. Its fun though.
Spoiler
Two more
Spoiler
One more
Spoiler
I lied again.
Spoiler
I love picking on all of you. H&K's

I clicked on all the spoiler tags. No regrets. Youre the goat, you goat. keep it up.
Brilliant! Great read that was. I love the portrayal. I think I need to start walking around wearing suits and no shoes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info