pls let us replace/delete crafted master stats with level 6!!!

"
aldorus wrote:
Make it available at lvl 1, but make the cost degressing ( ~ the cost is lower the higher the level gets)

/solved
thats silly

make it proportional to the mod it removes...

lvl1 mod: 1 blessing
lvl2 mod: 2 blessings
etc

why blessings?

because i still wonder why GGG has not use blessing as crafting material since those orbs are shit
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
+1 : earlier (lvl 4 ?) with higher cost (2 alch)
=> more fun :)
Agree, why is literally EVERYING good only availible at lvl 8? There is almost no point in leveling up the masters unless you know you're going to grind out lvl 8 early in the league by playing 24/7.

Where are the "breadcrumb" incentives to give us motivation as we grind out the levels again and again every temp league?
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
I have to agree on this one. Would be best for most players, if they would be able to remove a crafted mod at lvl 4-6.

Yes, I know GGG's reasoning behind not doing this, but I personally think that's b#lls%!t (heighten the cost, if you need to) ... The casual players, you seem to need, that are willing to do this, will be few and far in between ... I've experienced this myself, because I've really tried to get my, mostly casual, friends into this game, but they're just not willing to go through such an unpredictably long grind for 1 simple ability.
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Sep 2, 2014, 12:42:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info