pls let us replace/delete crafted master stats with level 6!!!

Not on level 8.... pls scale it down to 6 or smthg.

Game would have much more flow in my opinion...
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Sep 1, 2014, 6:20:00 PM
+1
my english sux.
Also +1.

We get meta mods at 8, why are the recraft mods so late as well?
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Tbh, I think that the remove mod ooption should be available from level 1. That way:

1) We get to re-roll mods if we get a low roll and don't feel like settling with it. Therefore we craft more, currency sink is increased.

2) We can spend currency to alter resists on the fly depending on zone or boss. We craft more, currency sink increased, and players are rewarded for knowledge of the master system and knowledge of the areas/bosses.

3) We can craft something like IPD on a weapon, then re-roll it as we level our master to improve the weapon. I have
which is a pretty awesome weapon... EXCEPT FOR THE FACT I DIDNT REALISE I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO RE-CRAFT IT AS I LEVELED THE MASTERS. Probably one of the best potential weapon drops I have had, and I pretty much brick it by throwing on a low-level IPD roll. Really frustrating.
I think it should be an option at 4 or 5, but Grimm makes good points. Why indeed not just have it as a default option? More currency spent, more flexibility. (But it would make players trade less since they would keep updating their existing gear, and everything that affects trading negatively is treated extremely cautiously by GGG.)
+1 , imo this should really be an early option, lvl 6 at the very most.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Yep. Been saying this from day one. It's silly to put "functionality" at the end of the progression. I'd personally go with 4 or 5. Each level should have a functional change. 6 already has the extra master in the hideout.
maybe lower lvl but 10-20regrets as remowe cost
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Make it available at lvl 1, but make the cost degressing ( ~ the cost is lower the higher the level gets)

/solved
What is the point of remove mod?

a mod applied on an item is usually there to fill a lack on the item/build (to improve it)
if you remove a mod, its because you want to improve/upgrade that mod

useless since mods stop upgrading at level 5

take Tora in example

you have a bow with flat phyz, crit, other random mods
you craft 60-79ipd on it at master level 5
what ever the level of that bow there are 2 cases

1) if bow is lower level, best thing to do to upgrade it is to get a higher level bow
2) if bow is high level, best thing to do is to remove that low level (tora lvl5:60-79ipd) mod and apply a new scaled version you aquired with master level 6-7-8

#2 doesnt exist... thats the problem so its useless to remove the mod to replace it with... nothing better
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info