RF and Haku Mission ! Gamebreaking

Didn't know RF didn't affect totems. You live and learn.
Anyway, seems like there's an easy solution to that.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Kamro wrote:
In my opinion its super annoying you cant do his Missions because you cant damage the totem boss. I understand and can live with normal totems, but i think GGG should make it so RF damages that Boss. Haku was pretty sad i let his spirit die.

POE is just punishing you for over-relying on broken builds.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Kamro wrote:
In my opinion its super annoying you cant do his Missions because you cant damage the totem boss. I understand and can live with normal totems, but i think GGG should make it so RF damages that Boss. Haku was pretty sad i let his spirit die.

POE is just punishing you for over-relying on broken builds.

Why broken build? RF is in my opinion even more ass kicking since patch. Or i did something wrong before patch. And without snapshooting nobody of your mates have to wait at beginning until it burns :)
Get a level 20 quality spark, get a high crit wand switch... Blast away... You cant be that densed not to realize RF ups your spell power. You should have 800 spell dmg with each spark with rf set up.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 2, 2014, 12:46:19 PM
Blaming the game instead of your build for not being able to beat a mission is quite funny.

I run aoe almost non stop in almost every build, but i always have a single point target ability for taking out bosses, usually it is much more efficient and faster/higher damage to do so.

Would be like me coming here to complain about vagan beating up my first ranger/bow build.

Gamebreaking? lol.

Fix your busted build or skip those missions.
RF gives you a nice spell damage, try getting a free socket in your equipment to put another damaging spell and cast it on totem.
Summon a flame totem and let they fight each other!
Huh?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info