RF and Haku Mission ! Gamebreaking

In my opinion its super annoying you cant do his Missions because you cant damage the totem boss. I understand and can live with normal totems, but i think GGG should make it so RF damages that Boss. Haku was pretty sad i let his spirit die.
"
Kamro wrote:
In my opinion its super annoying you cant do his Missions because you cant damage the totem boss. I understand and can live with normal totems, but i think GGG should make it so RF damages that Boss. Haku was pretty sad i let his spirit die.

That's your own fault for trying to play an aRPG solo.

As if ever there was such a thing.
Casually casual.

Turn off the hot dog cooking aoe effect?

Just saying that you have to employ some sense of strategy to certain situations. You shouldn't be able to just walk in and do whatever you want without considering your options in EVERY instance.
"

Just saying that you have to employ some sense of strategy to certain situations. You shouldn't be able to just walk in and do whatever you want without considering your options in EVERY instance.

And then i will stare him to death after turning it off ? Its bad design my opinion that a certain build cant beat a boss.
Last edited by Kamro on Sep 1, 2014, 4:39:24 PM
"
Kamro wrote:
"

And then i will stare him to death after turning it off ? Its bad design my opinion that a certain build cant beat a boss.

No, it's bad build design to not be able to beat a boss.

Have a secondary link set that you can swap in and do damage if need be.
Theres a lot more AOE than the RF thing.
I'll ignore people saying you have a bad build and give you some actual advice.

Throw on a Flameblast gem somewhere just for totems, with Concentrated Affect and maybe Faster Cast if you have the links. Works wonders.
Team Won
I use searing bond on a 4L with my RF for totems, it is not as good as rf, but it kills totems so you should look into that.
LOL

Sucks to have a build where all you need to do is walk around, and unable to kill the one thing you need to.

Not saying you're a bad player, but RF is ultra lame. If you can't figure out a way to damage a totem when a RF build however, then it may just be you. You'll have to excuse my lack of sympathy for the Hammerdin of Path of Exile, however.
Sigh another RFer.....Seems like this game has no build diversity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info