Lost access to Grandmaster Support Package after de-linking from Steam Account

I recently purchased (on 30/08/14) the Grandmasters Support Package using the in game Shop. Today I daftly created a new account on Path of Exile(.com) and de-linked my Steam account. As a result I no longer have access to my characters and items related to Steam; A situation I did not want to happen. I have submitted an email to support, however given the amount of the purchase I am hoping that I can find resolution sooner rather that later. I hope this thread expediently finds a moderator or support personnel.
Last edited by dbCold on Sep 1, 2014, 4:21:18 PM
You don't delink your account from steam, what you have done is overwrite your steam account with the new one...you need to contact support via email to get this fixed, once done you can use both steam and standalone for the one account.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Thank you for the information Lagwin1980, I was concerned that I had lost access to the Steam Account and would have to start from scratch. Email is sent.
"
dbCold wrote:
I recently purchased (on 30/08/14) the Grandmasters Support Package using the in game Shop. Today I daftly created a new account on Path of Exile(.com) and de-linked my Steam account. As a result I no longer have access to my characters and items related to Steam; A situation I did not want to happen. I have submitted an email to support, however given the amount of the purchase I am hoping that I can find resolution sooner rather that later. I hope this thread expediently finds a moderator or support personnel.

Hi dbCold! Thanks for your support. I have answered your email now, and this should be in your inbox. Let us know if you have any further questions.
No longer works at GGG
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 4:44:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info