Level 8 ZANA gives Rampage and Beyond

Alrighty boys... for the measly cost of 3 exalts you can add BEYOND onto any map you want...

That's right hardcore people... rampage can do beyond without the fear of dying... gotta love odd deceisions by ggg

Kory
Last edited by KRANDOLPH on Sep 2, 2014, 12:05:40 AM
finally someone reached it, thank you.
"
Xantaria wrote:
finally someone reached it, thank you.

Owned badly.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
"
Alrighty boys... for the measly cost of 3 exalts you can add BEYOND onto any map you want...

That's right hardcore people... rampage can do beyond without the fear of dying... gotta love odd deceisions by ggg

Uh, you still only get 6 portals...

and at 3 ex cost, I really doubt you are gonna want to die ^^.
So you can play beyond inside beyond? Awesome.
Meanwhile, I haven't seen Zana in the past 27 maps.

Yes, I know, I should give up solo playing and hit 820. Silly me for believing what Chris had said. Well, he's a good salesman, have to give him that.
"
Mivo wrote:

Yes, I know, I should give up solo playing and hit 820. Silly me for believing what Chris had said. Well, he's a good salesman, have to give him that.

Yeah I've been running 78s solo and the rate of Zana encounters is dismal.

Hype is long over. Now it's just trying to get to 100 for me.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
820 is like the torrent clients

Seed and leech.
Some leech for days non stop.

As long as the seed leech ratio doesnt exceed 1:5, 820 can exist. (5 joins per 1 found master)
Iseed my masters except vorici as some dumbasses fucked that hostage shit too much.

All masters nearing lvl 6 now and 1 on the way to 7
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Mivo wrote:

But... But... Chris said that you'd only have to do dailies and a "few" masters a day in the wild! And we need less life off tree, and blood magic is "stronger than ever" after they added that notable passive beyond it. Sacrilege!
Interesting. So there's a way to do the challenges in other leagues (Beyond in Rampage and vice-versa). Now to get lvl 8 on Zana is another story lol^^
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info