How Many Builds/Characters Are You Playing?

Hi all, I'm just curious, do any of you have more than 1 build or character going at once? In another words, are you playing multiple characters? or do you prefer to take a character/build as far as you can before starting a new one?
In Std I play several chars concurrently, just so it's more varied and to save map (re)rolling costs (usually at least one char can do a certain mod combo, that others cant)

But currently I'm playing just one in Rampage and wont be making more.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I play one of each class, strictly solo/self-found HC. Focusing on my summoner witch and molten strike marauder right now, but will switch over to my ranger before too long.
"
Booshad wrote:
Hi all, I'm just curious, do any of you have more than 1 build or character going at once? In another words, are you playing multiple characters? or do you prefer to take a character/build as far as you can before starting a new one?

I play only one in rampage since the beginning. I will start another one once I get wealthier in the new league via map drops. Then I can focus my builds around items which I will buy for them. I want the challenge completed anyway ( reach lvl 65 with all characters ).

Speaking of standard I have 20 characters and 12 of them are in endgame. I play always one character at a time for a few weeks then change or take a break from the game. After coming back I switch characters and continue playing another one.
Char slots: 39.

Char slots used: 39.

Go figure. Build diversity was never this big in any other arpg in history of arpgs.
Usually one or two per challenge league. When I quit the temporary leagues (masters now make them an even worse hamster wheel), I'll switch between characters based on mood and goals.
I'm a one character guy, unless after month 1 I find the build isn't working.
I have three but I play heavily with 2. level 77 duelist and my level 49 FP witch. A level 63 ranger is in there but I'm bored with her right now.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Usually roll I 2-3 characters per league, but this time I'm trying to go all out on one. Going really well so far. I've gotten some amazing drops that I'll attribute to mapping more than I usually do.

Hoping to eventually hit 90 (currently 81). Going to be a fun adventure.
Gotten 3 to 70+, also made 2 others the past 2 weeks, currently working on ball lightning build, now lv54. All on rampage. All of my chars ever have non-perfect gear as I can't for the life of me get a good 10 ex+ drop, let alone a 2 ex+ drop. So yah, leveling chars is fun. Making them perfect takes time/currency (in my case too much). Still got another 2 months though :)
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info