[PROPOSAL] HIGH LIFE, MOM/IR/EB SAFE SUMMONER FOR MF

Hello,

So I've been looking at summoner builds recently, and I could not find one that I was aiming for. A very safe, mf summoner build to clear high level maps (not Atziri or any other extreme stuff), to be a safe foundation for other chars in HC league. All other builds were either too risky or too costly.

Main goal is tankiness, 198% increased life, 4.3% life regen from passive tree + IR + EB&MOM + Arctic Armor. And takes most of minion nodes on the tree. This is 119 points tree, so obviously it takes time and you have to prioritize. But as I said, this is a foundation, on which I would like to build something upon. Need to work on gem composition (SRS/zombie for leveling?), gear. First time working on a build so I appreciate all input (but be constructive please). I will edit this post with any updates.

Last edited by Votarion on Sep 1, 2014, 1:24:33 PM
You shouldn't path to a part of the tree just to get one thing, unless that thing is core to your build. So going into the Marauder part of the tree and getting Golem's Blood are probably mistakes. Also minions usually benefit from auras, so if you're doing summoner you typically want auras too.

I would suggest something like this as a base. I get double curse so you can use one offensive curse and one defensive, or double defensive in scary maps. You could run Hatred+Purity to get DPS for minions and help cover resists from using MF gear. Possibly use alpha's and throw in grace. If you get a ES/EV or ES/AR armor with life, getting MoM from tree is better than using cloak if you already have IR.

Obviously we can come up with better trees (see my thread for SRS trees), but unless you specify more, the above tree is pretty much it.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info