Hideout still missing utility

1. Like in town, you should be able to destroy items
2. Like in town, you should be able to rightclick people and have all the options, including trade
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Lol, trade, in hideout? Trade chat works even there just saying and why right click and destroy items? You got the masters in there to sell stuff to, same thing as destroying really.
You can
/destroy
the item. Same as /itemlevel
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
You can
/destroy

Does this work on decoration items as well?
Many trades now do occur in hideouts (saves the pain of trying to get in the same instance of a1n), so right clicking people would just add convenience.

What I'd really like is to be able to log back in the hideout if I logged out from there. Then it would feel like a home.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
You can
/destroy

Does this work on decoration items as well?

No, because you can't "left-click" them. Or "pick it up with left mouse button". Call it whatvever you like.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
No, because you can't "left-click" them. Or "pick it up with left mouse button". Call it whatvever you like.

So, how do I get rid of any decoration items I don't want anymore?
Just press Delete.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

So, how do I get rid of any decoration items I don't want anymore?

For now, you can't sell or destroy it. But Hideout stash is free so this is nice :D
Why would you need to destroy items? Couldn't you just sell them to one of your Masters? I assumed the ability to destroy items in town was just an accidental consequence of the need to prevent items ending up on the ground in town.
Last edited by Incompetent on Sep 2, 2014, 8:03:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info