What is the point of getting Tora lvl8...

no IPD lvl6
no ipd lvl7
no ipd lvl8....

i understand that the promised 100-119ipd at lvl 8 was maybe too high, but they could atleast gave us 80-100
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
wait, so lvl 8 tora doesnt give 100-119 mod anylonger?
"
mdpoe wrote:
wait, so lvl 8 tora doesnt give 100-119 mod anylonger?
nope lol

Help WizardLizard to get to lvl 8 because i wanted his 100-119 on my bow and in the end we all ended up crying
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Sep 1, 2014, 12:56:48 PM
meh, not a good move ggg -.-

Now basically you can get more % phys via good old stash-recipe...

And are basically capped at ~160ish % max as normal/unlucky guy. Sure the tempered recipe helps, but unless you get another phys roll on regaling, its only 80ish phys. :/
Tora gives a mod that is worth 100 times more.
"
Xantaria wrote:
arrow return is situational...

your "worth 100 times more" doesnt work if you chain
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:

I assume he means the Meta-Mod from Tora. The one that fixes certain stats on an item from being rerolled.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:

Is it any useful with tornado shot?
I'll go one further... what's the point of getting any of them to 8.

My reasoning: If you can get them to level 8, you have a character capable of running difficult content. Your level 8 master might make them stronger. So they'll be able to run that same difficult content but with no 'reward' now. Or... if you will... you can use the level 8 master to help out a new character. But you already are over at the low end the difficulty curve so the master will make it even easier.

I don't see these masters as being all that successful a year from now. Either the game will have to be re-balanced assuming level 8 masters or they'll remain simply a way to make an easy game slightly easier.
"
mdpoe wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:

Is it any useful with tornado shot?
Chain+lmp+tornado = pretty good to be honest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info