Who is playing standard because they find rampage bland?

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:
Rampage economy was fine... now the board is as filled with overpriced shit anyway.

Not much of a difference anymore imo

so I bought a 3% block lazhwar fpr 1.5ex, Aegis for 2ex, perfect Rainbows for 20c...
Weapons which would have costed 10ex+ are on the market for around 3-4ex...
2ex weapons for 20c... crafting + new league are good for prices

a few days ago you got have bought a shav for 23ex :D

Meanwhile BoR cost 6+ ex, while on std its 1ex or less.
Shav is 50+ ex, lol? That like 300 ex on std, considering how little currency around.
Fusing rate is 65 to 1 ex, rofl?

Temp leagues economy soo much better... not.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
qquno wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:
Rampage economy was fine... now the board is as filled with overpriced shit anyway.

so I bought a 3% block lazhwar fpr 1.5ex, Aegis for 2ex, perfect Rainbows for 20c...

Shav is 50+ ex, lol? That like 300 ex on std, considering how little currency around.

That's just Standard Ladder in a nutshell, you know what you went in for, a league where everything fucking stays, why are you even complaining.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
qquno wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:

Greed and of course RMT/bots turn what should be a few chaos or hell even a few gcp as it was used as the main currency in very expensive unaffordable items unless you get lucky rng or RMT yourself.

Thats one of the biggest reasons in hate trading, its always infested with the greedy and some are greedy in the make-a bot-and-farm-all-day-and sell-the-orbs-for-real-money kind of greedy.
BoR costs a lot as on early league we ve a lack of 6l's + the opportunity to farm atziri, which is currently giving a huge profit atm
I like leveling, and trying out, new builds, but if I do it where I have fifty tabs full of gear, I will just rush through the content and not have a chance to really experience the strengths and weaknesses of a build. I could just not use these items, but then I might as well play in the temporary leagues. I also like the challenges.

But yes, it is sometimes tedious, and the masters system may be the straw that pushes me to playing HC or Standard instead. Leveling a character is fun, the masters grind every few months would be unbearable for me.
Kill streaks as implemented are garbage. When I create a character, I want that character to have the abilities I give her. I don't want the stupid abilities the kill streaks give her. They worsen the game for me.

Bonuses like increased movement speed, increased attack speed, and increased quantity would be fine, since they don't fundamentally alter the way the game plays. That's what I expected. They gave us crap instead.

I'm playing Beyond right now. I have some much smaller issues with Beyond as well, but at least in Beyond they added something that they should be adding to the game: new things to kill (and get killed by).
"
Jennik wrote:
Kill streaks as implemented are garbage. When I create a character, I want that character to have the abilities I give her. I don't want the stupid abilities the kill streaks give her. They worsen the game for me.

Bonuses like increased movement speed, increased attack speed, and increased quantity would be fine, since they don't fundamentally alter the way the game plays. That's what I expected. They gave us crap instead.

I'm playing Beyond right now. I have some much smaller issues with Beyond as well, but at least in Beyond they added something that they should be adding to the game: new things to kill (and get killed by).

Thats why, if GGG doesnt like them, either doesnt put them in standard and HC or changes them before the 3 month leagues end until theyre satisfied. Besides, youre not forced to play Rampage or let alone paying any attention to the kill streaks.
Play Beyond, that's where the real fun is! Get rid of your HCphobia and come along :)
Another quality ZAP! post.
I hope the Beyond portals will not make it into the regular game after this season. It is completely counterintuitive to me that I should avoid killing groups fast just so that I don't have to deal with boss-like extra mobs.

I leveled to 10 in Beyond and stopped. In those ten levels, I had to deal with boss/magic packs from portals five times, and I had to kite them through half the zone. I had no such problems with the zone's regular mobs. Huge discrepancy, at least at that level, and no fun whatsoever for me. In Rampage, at least your character feels stronger and gets rewarded for efficient playing, not gimped and punished for killing stuff.
Y'know, interestingly enough - that's exactly why I don't play Standard.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info