Who is playing standard because they find rampage bland?

Like... its just a league with killstreaks.... thats practically about it... nothing special about that :/
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Its a new economy with new items and everyone has to relevel, there isnt people with millions of exalts.
"
Dreamytje wrote:
Its a new economy with new items and everyone has to relevel, there isnt people with millions of exalts.

just the thought of releveling is kinda... annoying, dont you wish you could xfer characters?
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Dreamytje wrote:

This.

Also, it makes me want to try out new builds since we have to re-level. The thing I find most fun in this game is when I start a character from scratch and see it succeed in doing maps and hard bosses.
Its basically a testing ground like any other challenge league and at least to me its one of the rare occasions where challenges are for everyone at least like 5 of them.

I play in any league at any time i want like i play any game i want when i want. Im not married to only 1 league or even 1 game, thank goodness.
I enjoy rerolling. If i stayed in standard i would be bored to tears and probably stop playing.

It's not about the economy, it's mapping. After Dominus there's only maps left for 35 levels. And then it's rng based getting into them. I admit map drops are far better than before, but it's still too much for someone with a life to fully enjoy.

As far as bringing something over from standard, gems. I want my 8 pages of skill gems to play with. The first couple of weeks sucks using substandard gem set up, or finishing merciless using one 3 link, and a couple of 2's.

I play self found, so my views are based on that.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
Rampage economy was fine... now the board is as filled with overpriced shit anyway.

Not much of a difference anymore imo
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I will never play standard because what fun is their when you're already a god hm? I don't enjoy it

Examples /brag

I mean really I can understand if some of you don't wanna part your wealth and all that and continue to just getting or try to be a flawless perfect char with no flaws but I really don't like that especielly in standard. The economy their is shit, Fucking awful. Regardless by all means play standard.

Granted I'll tease you never less have fun.

All I do is MF in this game and trade just like I did in D2 etc.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I have to agree with you so far however im still holding back on judgment till i get a bit more play time.

But yes im finding the kill streaks VERY bland 3 mounth ladder always a bit better dew to the clean economey HOWEVER the economy is much worse in this 3 mounth ladder curently than the 1 mounth race . Seems to me that most folks get so use to the prise of items that as soon as they can they get the rates back up to what they are use to , nothing really worng with this it dose make sence , i just find the first 2 weeks of a new ladder are like a "fresh economy " then after that it's very close to standard prises and rip off jerks.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
Earthslug wrote:
Rampage economy was fine... now the board is as filled with overpriced shit anyway.

Not much of a difference anymore imo

so I bought a 3% block lazhwar fpr 1.5ex, Aegis for 2ex, perfect Rainbows for 20c...
Weapons which would have costed 10ex+ are on the market for around 3-4ex...
2ex weapons for 20c... crafting + new league are good for prices

a few days ago you got have bought a shav for 23ex :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info