Rouge Exile Minara Anemina Overpowerd

Hi,
i don't know if i am the only one who plays a melee character who died against Minara exploding minions several times.

I play a hight lvl Duelist wich 5,2k live who has sas about 40k AoE dps. I died several times instantaneously to her exploding zombies because my AoE tent to kill them all in one swing.

The main Problem i have with this Exile is not that the minions are almost impossible to kill as an melee charakter who relies on Block/Spell Block but that the Minions are barely recognisable in huge crowds of regular Monsters. It has happened several times now that Mirena is out of screen but her Minions are fighting within the Monster crowd. So i cant have anny clue that they ar not regular ones but they will explode and kill me.

I believe thats some kind of unfair mechanic i would suggest to make her minions better recognisable to the players so they can see that they are not regular Zombie spawns. Maybe give tham a other Skin, make them bigger or give them some kind of Aura so that we can see the walking dead.

Thanks
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree...I cant get my melee character near her without having to 'accidentally' hit her minions unless I Take out my multistrike and melee splash gem, which is a PITA. If I kill a couple minions its insta death.

I don't even bother with her now...if she spawns on strongbox I leave it unopened. Hope I never get her on a master mission.

Only ever beat her with my summoner, and only after her Vaal SS nerf and running away and resummoning for about 15 minutes.
I play minion instability build like she does and i handle her with ease.
I spawn 12 skellies in less than 3 sec and entire screen blows up.
Al quaida crazy skellies.

She does fat dmg and i can imagine its not easy for u guys
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Many of the exiles are either very overpowered or very underpowered 100% depending on your build.

Minara destroys melee builds. Two leagues back she was the bane of my reaver's existence. This time around I'm on phys/crit tornado shot. I eat her for breakfast.

That viper strike guy is another example. I used to have big problems with him on my life builds. My reaver, before he specced into CI and was using ghost reaver/ES for most of his HP, was also having problems with him. Fight him with CI and he's easy-mode. I believe he's been nerfed out of threat-level even for life builds now, though.

This time around a lot of the melee exiles are giving me pause, when I could facetank them like an employee in a managerial position before.

Hard to balance rogue exiles for everyone. The best tip I can give is to know when you need to run away from the ones that will murder your build.
Last edited by Sayyid on Sep 1, 2014, 6:12:40 PM
My Point was not that I cant beat her. I have not a Problem with that. My point was that her dangerous Minions are not really recognisable when she is not visible on screen.
If I would know she is in the near and thats this stupid exploding Zombies of her I would not atack them. But they look like normal Zombie spawns and when I realize that the Exile is in the near im usually already dead because of that melee instakill bullshit...
A easy solution would be if GGG give her Zombies that cosmetic Mummy-Skin. Than we could differentiate between her Zombies and normal ones.
Last edited by Gagi83 on Sep 1, 2014, 6:33:22 PM
the minion instability itself is very powerful. Have accidentally killed a teammate before with it (herald of ash, huge hit on one with a crit, and teh burn put all the rest into explosion range, about 8 exploding around him).

I'd honestly support removing minion instability, I think with vaal SS and with her arc which is pretty decent damage, she is already relatively scary. Wouldn't mind if they wanted to buff the zombies because of this, but the minion instability is a 'do oneshot damage or tank and do 0 damage to mobs' situation.

Also she is totally teh worst to have for the 'kill the target only' vorici mission
"
Real_Wolf wrote:
the minion instability itself is very powerful. Have accidentally killed a teammate before with it (herald of ash, huge hit on one with a crit, and teh burn put all the rest into explosion range, about 8 exploding around him).

I'd honestly support removing minion instability, I think with vaal SS and with her arc which is pretty decent damage, she is already relatively scary. Wouldn't mind if they wanted to buff the zombies because of this, but the minion instability is a 'do oneshot damage or tank and do 0 damage to mobs' situation.

Also she is totally teh worst to have for the 'kill the target only' vorici mission

Her zombies are already superior to almost any other player zombie in the game, those things hit like absolute mack trucks depending on map modifiers.
"
Gagi83 wrote:
Hi,
i don't know if i am the only one who plays a melee character who died against Minara exploding minions several times.

I play a hight lvl Duelist wich 5,2k live who has sas about 40k AoE dps. I died several times instantaneously to her exploding zombies because my AoE tent to kill them all in one swing.

The main Problem i have with this Exile is not that the minions are almost impossible to kill as an melee charakter who relies on Block/Spell Block but that the Minions are barely recognisable in huge crowds of regular Monsters. It has happened several times now that Mirena is out of screen but her Minions are fighting within the Monster crowd. So i cant have anny clue that they ar not regular ones but they will explode and kill me.

I believe thats some kind of unfair mechanic i would suggest to make her minions better recognisable to the players so they can see that they are not regular Zombie spawns. Maybe give tham a other Skin, make them bigger or give them some kind of Aura so that we can see the walking dead.

Thanks

A slight correction, you do not kill them in 1 swing. From what i know how minion instability works, it does not trigger when the minion dies. The minion just has to be under a certain % hp when it triggers and it kills the minion. (25% or 33% something like that.)

So with that dps you would probably be perfectly safe against her if you take out splash and just focus on her.
I have only ever killed this exile with my ele buzzaw build from the previous version. All my other builds cannot kill her.
Fix this bitch. Still overpowered months later. There is no escape for melee when corned with desync in Zana missions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info