Australian servers broken~MY lengendary got ROLL BACK~

MY post in bug support but i think put here is better~ i want know what they will do in this case.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1032260
IGN:FRONZEN_FINGER
They never have and never will restore items, this has always been the policy, doesn't matter how it happened.

Also, are you sure it's the server? and not just Australia's shitty internet getting you disconnected from perfectly fine servers?...any time there is a genuine problem with the server there will be 10's of posts in technical all on the front page all with the same problem and they get answered very quickly if there is a problem that's on their end....they also play/moderate from the AU servers, so any problem with the server is picked up very very quickly.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Sep 1, 2014, 9:59:27 AM
Then why we play this game, game environment is unsettled, i think everyone got desyce. now start DC, reroll back again and again~ we pay them a lot~ they still cant get better servers machine. for me i spend around 200-300 dollar already, if everyone pay above 50 its a lot.

we pay this game and we dont even have guaranty for good game environment.
Last edited by Sunkill on Sep 1, 2014, 10:08:02 AM
The AU server is the one that is costing them the most to maintain, the server itself is usually fine but the AU internet infrastructure is shit...seriously, it's notoriously bad...it's not something GGG can fix as it's not in their control...the servers are and they would appear to be up and running fine.

Desync...well latency can make it worse but play style will eliminate almost all of it, use attack in place, don't try to Leroy through areas, particularly tightly packed narrow areas...i know people are harping on about it atm because of the new leagues but that is them playing recklessly in the attempt to be competitive in the race...or doing the masters quests that spawn monsters around you and just legging it through them(bad idea)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
They never have and never will restore items, this has always been the policy, doesn't matter how it happened.

Also, are you sure it's the server? and not just Australia's shitty internet getting you disconnected from perfectly fine servers?...any time there is a genuine problem with the server there will be 10's of posts in technical all on the front page all with the same problem and they get answered very quickly if there is a problem that's on their end....they also play/moderate from the AU servers, so any problem with the server is picked up very very quickly.

Yep im sure my interest is good its around 15-30 ping, and im join the Australia port. its should be nice for me. but its dc a lot, when i quick log in again, i can saw many ppl just spam about this not JUST ME.

PPL complain about this

my ping
Last edited by Sunkill on Sep 1, 2014, 10:16:39 AM
Yeh u r right~ but just hope GGG give some respond. what they will do for future.
Last edited by Sunkill on Sep 1, 2014, 10:20:59 AM
I had just gotten 2 6-sockets from one lockbox. I've never actually had that happen before, let alone on a L50 char, and I happen to be short of jewelers and fusings right now. :(

Oh well, time to try singapore for a while?
"
Qetuth wrote:
I had just gotten 2 6-sockets from one lockbox. I've never actually had that happen before, let alone on a L50 char, and I happen to be short of jewelers and fusings right now. :(

Oh well, time to try singapore for a while?

Maybe ill try~ but high ping make me feel bad
For me~ singapore ping 150~ America 200-300 ~ Europe never want try~ and australia around 14-30
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
The AU server is the one that is costing them the most to maintain, the server itself is usually fine but the AU internet infrastructure is shit...seriously, it's notoriously bad...it's not something GGG can fix as it's not in their control...the servers are and they would appear to be up and running fine.

Desync...well latency can make it worse but play style will eliminate almost all of it, use attack in place, don't try to Leroy through areas, particularly tightly packed narrow areas...i know people are harping on about it atm because of the new leagues but that is them playing recklessly in the attempt to be competitive in the race...or doing the masters quests that spawn monsters around you and just legging it through them(bad idea)
It's time for this paradigm to shift. It's the video-gaming world of victim blaming. When bad shit happens because the servers screw up, it's not the players fault for not playing around the potential for the server to screw up.

And yes, it is the server screwing up. D3, the closest competitor of PoE, also has an Australian gateway - it isn't intermittently disconnecting or rolling back users. It is also a problem that was 100% non-existent prior to Forsaken Masters patch dropping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info