What really Grinds your Gears about PoE?

You know what really grind my gears?
Skills

Feels like I'm somehow forced to choose and stick with just a few skills over and over again, because others are just crap, requires some kind of gears, or only gets good in End Game.

Even on streams people are pretty bored seeing the same skill being used over and over again, like "oh you're using that?! meh"

I think it's time to introduce more combo skills.

Now, what really grinds your gears?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I see what you did there...

As for myself, I think what annoys me most currently is the watering down of uniqueness with monster spawns being more varied everywhere... instead of making for more unique experience it just turns everywhere more bland... if every place is varied, then every place is the same, which makes them not varied at all...
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
What annoys me the most is that we dont have a trading system yet. I mean the game is built around trading, we already have websites that function like marketplate / auction house but for some reason we cant have them in game because D3 had ah too. I don't get this mindset at all, like... just because d3 had it means we wont have it cause its obviously bad, so we will waste hours spamming on trade chat or managing forum shop thread. Bleh. It is boring and such a waste of time.
"
The lack of a grinding gear animation when the game loads. I feel distinctly ripped off.

Ooo that's a good one, can I second this?
#NeverGoing90
Desync + lack of optimisation + too much emphasis on gear, rather than skills + skilldrassil gives the illusion of choice, rather than vastly different builds by design + so, so many more things.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Their - inability (no offense meant, I respect GGG highly) to deliver optimized code , resource manager and display engine, whole AKA game.
"
apoapo1235 wrote:
What annoys me the most is that we dont have a trading system yet. I mean the game is built around trading, we already have websites that function like marketplate / auction house but for some reason we cant have them in game because D3 had ah too. I don't get this mindset at all, like... just because d3 had it means we wont have it cause its obviously bad, so we will waste hours spamming on trade chat or managing forum shop thread. Bleh. It is boring and such a waste of time.

Get Procurement, can manage your shop within a minute or two and it updates for you automatically once its set up.
That solo play is considered deviant and should be "corrected" or that those who enjoy it should somehow be coerced into playing with others.

Like they used to think that left-handedness was supposed to be corrected.
"
apoapo1235 wrote:

^
I mean it's pretty good for what it aims to be - a f2p grindy rpg.

Instead of having unreasonable demands, shouldn't we focus our attention on the biggest issues that aren't just an inherent problem? New content is great and all - masters really added a new element I think, but maybe its time to expand the playerbase a bit? Not sure why more people don't play, but if the game became just a bit more popular, maybe GGG could hire a few more devs and have a few more teams to focus on projects?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info