Why arent there Themed MTX bundles?

IE: tentacle wings+Vampiric set+vampiric weapon+vampiric footprints
Seraph set + Seraph weapon+ candy wings+seraph footprints

would be really nice for people that want their Char to have a theme
since they dont have to wait a year for X mtx to appear on daily deal, like Gore footprints that hasnt been there for a year

OR

just a "Mix and match discount"

Buy weapon effect+armourset+footprints+2 other effect of your choice and get 30% discount
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Sep 1, 2014, 9:00:08 AM
THIS LLOGICC AAARRRRNGGGH MY BRAIN IT EXPLODES FROM LOGIC.
They tried that a while ago and apparently it wasn't that popular. For me, the sets offered at the time were too random in content but I liked the idea in general. :-) Mix & Match would probably work a lot better.
Last edited by Alysma on Sep 1, 2014, 9:10:27 AM
"
Alysma wrote:
They tried that a while ago and apparently it wasn't that popular. For me, the sets offered at the time were too random in content but I liked the idea in general. :-) Mix & Match would probably work a lot better.
yeah at the time it was just aweful because they were pretty much using the "no body buys that" mtx
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I emailed a suggestion to Support to have a bundle of all the skull effects. While they didn't do that (it would've been kinda pricy, even with a deep discount), they did run a sale on each skull individually, back to back, not long after. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 1, 2014, 9:47:55 AM
it is possible to do like

"buy x, and get 50% off on y"

buy you usually do this to clear your stock. not much is going to happen for virtual goods.
I need more purple titles
"
Ocylix wrote:
it is possible to do like

"buy x, and get 50% off on y"

buy you usually do this to clear your stock. not much is going to happen for virtual goods.
But since its virtual goods, they dont have to manufacture more, they have instant and unlimited supplies, so its better for em to sell a shitload, eVEN at 99% discount they make profit

so if you say Buy X and get 50% off Y
they do 150% profit
rather than just 100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info