Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

still running this build, got me to level 94 so far.

im wondering if the new Herald of Thunder gem will make (20%) added lightning better than added chaos. personally i think it could turn out to be pretty insane.
ign: ggtyfutoo
"
jojo777 wrote:
still running this build, got me to level 94 so far.

im wondering if the new Herald of Thunder gem will make (20%) added lightning better than added chaos. personally i think it could turn out to be pretty insane.

Well it can turn out pretty insane for maps only... And this build alrdy demolish maps...
Only thing matter is Atziri or Uber atziri and unfortunately Atziri cant be shocked...
But 1 more Herald means more deeps so yea new herald gonna be in the auras for sure...
Tried Uber earlier today with this build 6l cloak and 20/20 gems and auras etc.....Gmp is more viable than lmp in atziri....at least thats what i saw in the 5 runs i did...Facetank like a boss with 5k50 life and 2100 mana gg build easilly done in the next leagues
Think herald of thunder will replace blind?
If its at all possible, it might be best to drop tempest shield and get the block nodes below the templar start for 75/75 without tempest shield. It's only 6 points away if you go left from the scion wheel.

Something like this

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAuMHpYIQ37AsnEmyh2UQWDI0r7cEBx8CVcaD218q6-SnCNgkNsUG6Sdh5wudrvO-GmzjajbpJKoWb099gFZ-4vrSUWCQVcAaZp5TUkWdmuDr7riTtz5Bh_nogsco-ti9_grfikyzKw2VIC0faxe86mpDwFQI9G0ZVyu9gtsLgh7B83_GoqNd8g5IEZZtbDY944QPqwMeFr8fQVVLYeImlcu95oGbtVM12j0i6lINbIydqv8cS40egbTFYqxV1mTnFy-ApF_KPC3GrunVDPdeH0lR8NWVLgceCSEblw==

That tree should still have 75/75 block, however you do make AA a little worse by dropping Inner force.
With a 4% block lazhwar you could even drop

At 94 you could have inner force again with the remaining points going to the scion wheel or acrobatics/phase acro.
Last edited by shrapner on Oct 20, 2014, 5:36:54 PM
Herald of Thunder seems to add more deeps than HoI, without even taking into account the "stormcall" part. Since all I did was throw in the new herald I don't really have a proper shock source other than tempest shield (it works... esporadically). I'm guessing a quality added lightning plus maybe shock nodes might be a higher priority than before.

I wouldn't drop TS, this is my gear/gem setup in scrubcore. PoF+PoL in a Saffell's switch in case I ever need them:
Spoiler
Has anyone killed uber atziri with this build ?
Yeap....u can kill uber...but u need 6l cloak 20/20 gems atleast....and be focused....
Great build, thanks bro... i have one question will be better this unique Apep's Rage wand(insane cast speed, chaos dmg) than Cybils paw ?
Im also struggling with the herald problem. I swapped HoI -> HoT and it deals better damage.
But i need to swap added chaos to quality added lightning if i want to keep up the stormcall thing.
Tempest shield can also shock enemies but it rarely happens.
Stormcall thing also blind enemies (Reduced mana - TS - Blind - HoT)

Incinerate with added lightning seems to work quite well against white, blue and yellow mobs without lightning res, actually better than added chaos because of shock effect. But its not easy... or even possible? to shock boss monsters.

Incinerate with added chaos deals moderate damage to white, blue, yellow and boss monsters and working extremely well against ES monsters (draining both es+life at the same time)

Also ele reflect is not an issue with added chaos. With added lightning, reflect affects your LGoH because you´re taking damage.

I have no idea which gem should i use... im too lazy to swap gems before boss fights.

Im my experience clearing speed in maps is way better with added light although my tooltip dps is lower.
Never take into consideration tooltip dps...its the raw number w/o the possible ailments egshock stack.... another eg....My tooltip with gmp is like 6.7k...with lmp is above 8.5k...but i kill faster with gmp....cause tooltip shows the dps each projectile does..thus gmp is higher total/shotgin dps than lmp for example

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info