I bought yesterday seraphm spectral throw

I bought yesterday seraphm spectral throw and today its on sale, i wanted to know if i could the 30 points back ?
Ask support. You probably can get them back.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
where can i contacted the support?
You can email them and ask, but keep in mind that they can't always retroactively refund points for things on sale... that defeats them putting things at normal price or on sale.

It's like going to the gas station, buying 10 gallons of gas at $4.00 a gallon, then going back the next day and seeing it is $3.75 and asking them for a refund of the difference.

Their business is made on people purchasing items. They have the sales to attempt to get MORE purchases for specific items during those times (items which people may or may not have otherwise purchased).

I totally understand as a consumer wanting your item for the lowest available price.. but you have to think of it from the business perspective as well... knowing that this is GGG's only source of revenue for PoE.

It's unfortunate that an item goes on sale the day after you buy it. You have two options really... buy it anyway, or wait until an item you really want goes on sale. It's not really fair to ask for refunds on items if you can avoid it. Also, what's the cut-off? 1 day? 2 days? 1 week? how far after the sale should they award refunds for the difference?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info