Problem with potions

So I tried sustaining my mana on potions and boy was I in for a nasty surprise.

Apparently whenever u reach 100% mana the potion effect is terminated. I have around 180 mana and my main skill costs 21, I have very high attack speed.

As soon as i pop an Eternal potion my mana goes to full in about 2sec and the potion stops working, then my mana is at 0 within 2 sec and I have to pop a potion again! This is extremely frustrating.

Please for the love of god make potions continue for their full duration...
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Eternal potion has the highest recovery over time (4 seconds)

Try with other potions with 7 seconds recovery
If you read my post carefully you'll notice I have problems with mana - Eternal Mana flast is 2nd slowest. I tried Sanctified but its still horrible.
How many attacks per second do you have? Sanctified regenerates 1050 mana over 14 seconds (75 mana per second). If 75 mana per second is out-regenerating your mana usage that means you can have no more than 3.57 attacks per second unless you are using multistrike/echo or other forms of mana recovery. In which case, with your small mana pool and "high" attack speed, a hybrid flask is ideal for you. It continues to regen both life and mana so long as at least one is below max.

Between flask types and flask mods you can fine-tune your mana recovery per second. Everything is working as intended, you just failed to math ^-^
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info