Still going for 5/8 or 8/8?

I'd like to get 5/8. Rampage, full clear, currency and lvl 65 are only a matter of time but I have no idea what to do about the fifth challenge.

Uniques are no option because I am playing solo self-found. For the same reason I wont be able to do the boss challenge - some of them are in places that will most likely stay out of my reach.

Leaves masters and beyond bosses. Initially I thought that masters would be the best option but it turned out that I was fooled by the "not a multi-year grind" part in the development manifesto. Those guys are one hell of a grind.
Currently trying to do the beyond boss challenge. I already got all the normal ones and four of the unique ones, so I have hopes here. Although it looks like there is at least one special/hard to find boss because quiet a lot of people on the very top of the Beyond ladder haven't completed this challenge by now.
Going for 5/8. I have done the full clear and rampage. 65's and currency won't be a problem. That leaves me with either Masters or Unique mobs since I have no interest in Beyond and the Items will be impossible since I'm playing solo/self found.

Masters will be a total grind and the Bosses still require some good RNG from Zana/drops. We'll see if I make it.
Going for 5/8.
By the way i want to personally thank the genius who came up with the 7*65 idea. I hate you! Starting a new character in a new league is fun, starting 7 of them isn't. Doing the 7*65 thing will most likely result in me not doing the second 3 month league because i'll probably can't stand leveling a new character for several months.
Last edited by DasName on Sep 1, 2014, 6:14:09 AM
Hm, my plans originally included masters leveling, but I see now that will be impossible. So that means ill have (at least try to) beat both, the unique bosses and Beyond bosses. Because no freaking way I'm doing the level to 65 "challenge" - a lousy lame time tax of ~60hrs. Hrs id rather spend farming endgame, than runing through quest content another ~15 times

If I wont be able to beat Atziri, then 3 or 4 is max for me.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 1, 2014, 6:26:17 AM
for that ugly microtransaction? hell no! i got what i want

I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
StormHunter wrote:
for that ugly microtransaction? hell no! i got what i want

Wanted to post the exact same thing. Back to standard baby!
Jess and I going for 5/8 np. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info