WANT: High ES/+Mana Gear, Gems & many other items!

[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Sep 9, 2014, 1:51:08 PM
Actually, still the same since you last posted (excluding the little side-note I had to put on the OP for your benefit) but alrighty thing. Enjoy trollin' other posts, I see you do it quite often. Glad I'm not the only one who sees you a moronic.

"
Rav239 wrote:

Shooting you a PM.
"
emoryarts wrote:
Actually, still the same since you last posted (excluding the little side-note I had to put on the OP for your benefit) but alrighty thing. Enjoy trollin' other posts, I see you do it quite often. Glad I'm not the only one who sees you a moronic.

[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Sep 9, 2014, 1:52:09 PM

can consider selling on proper offer.(summoenr gems in as well)
[Removed by Support]

The only difference in my OP is the descriptions of the exact modifications for my items rather than the basic hunting of the items. I hold off on the best deals, yes. Why buy gems that are 2ex everyday when I could easily wait out the 1.5ex that's offered? It pays off. S'why I ask people to post prices if possible (which tends to irk people like you, for some reason). Pure personal preference, no need to get offended by it... but that logic seems to go over-the-top.

Please, save us both the hassle and stop posting here. It's getting us nowhere in a hurry.

"
Gilmore_ wrote:

can consider selling on proper offer.(summoenr gems in as well)

Really only need the gems, I'll shoot you a PM shortly.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Sep 9, 2014, 1:52:42 PM
"
S'why I ask people to post prices if possible (which tends to irk people like you, for some reason)

you asked for prices for about 10 things, with no relevancy? you know... like i already stated rather explicitly?

but i get it. you want everyone to do your work for you, and you also want them to accept a lowball. good luck trading shiverstings for "godly" gear.

it's no surprise that a week later, you're STILL looking for common gems/items. it's not you, it's everyone else, right?
[Removed by Support]

Your failure to understand that trading works in many different ways and that you may, just may, be ever so slightly wrong about something is inconceivable! I love it.

I'm done with this pointless argument. I feel we're all stupidier for witnessing it. /end
if you were done, you wouldn't have made yet another post and contradicted "done" by continuing this.

what am i wrong about? literally everything i said is true. don't worry - that question was rhetorical - you won't answer, because you can't. nothing i said was incorrect.

"stupidier," eh? protip: if you're going to insult one's intellect repeatedly, don't make similar mistakes... repeatedly.

...or you know, trade shiverstings for "godly" gear.
[Removed by Support]

Bump!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info