Imagine we got a stash tab as a race reward~

One stash tab as a race reward that is reasonable but requires some effort to get.

Let those people experience the wonders of having one more stash tab, and they'll buy more and more and more and more stash tabs.

I speak from experience ;~;
IGN: Flickerdart
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Or you could just spend a few dollars, support the game, and get a nice bundle of stash tabs during one of the many sales.
Last edited by Mivo on Sep 1, 2014, 12:45:08 AM
I have like 82 stash tabs

YEEEEEEEEEE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I have exact 100 premium
I have 55 premium ones. I noticed that in the temporary leagues, I only use around 25-30 every time, though. That seems to be the sweet spot for me.
race to win :/
If you can't afford stash tabs you damn sure don't need to be gaming so hard to earn one. As in 24 hrs a day nlifers spend tippy topping ladders. Naw man priorities and goal setting should include a paying job instead.

Or just live with 4. You really don't need more than 2-3.

One for currency
One for active items
One for sales if you're moving stuff and don't overprice
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 1, 2014, 1:26:28 AM
Actually his point is completly different. Providing a Stash-Tab for Racers would

a) draw a few more people to racing
b) make people interested in stash-tabs

It's basically a tease. I doubt that it will cut any money from GGG because most people that will get the Stash-Tab might already have 90 or so, since they mainly give money to GGG to support them, not to get that many Stash-Tabs.

It isn't that hard to get the 80 or even the 140 or so reward even with a day-job. At least it was for europeans, because you had a lot of 5pm races, which is a nice time for central europe.
200 almost...is to many lol
I love pie.
"
Emphasy wrote:
Actually his point is completly different. Providing a Stash-Tab for Racers would

a) draw a few more people to racing
b) make people interested in stash-tabs

a) There are item rewards, and more rewards are not necessary. If someone doesn't enjoy racing and would only do it for one stash tab, they shouldn't be racing.

b) Anyone who would race for one stash tab is already very interested in them.

This just another request to get the only gameplay relevant cash shop offer for free. These crop up a lot lately. If people don't buy tabs when they have four, they still won't buy any if they had five or six. Four is more stash space than D2 gave you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info