GGG could actually make a killing if they made this game P2W.

Extra extra, read all about it. Double XP Weekend. Sponsored by:
Spoiler
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
It's not pay to win? Tell that to the RMTers.
"

If that's your logic, then almost every game is Pay to win. Even D3, because people are selling leveled/geared accounts.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"

If that's your logic, then almost every game is Pay to win. Even D3, because people are selling leveled/geared accounts.
to be fair diablo 3 has a lot less RMT than PoE, and account trading happens here as well.

D3 is LESS RMT, not 0 RMT.
"

Everyone knows Chris owns all the big RMT sites. How do you think he's able to afford his private barber shop?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Everyone knows Chris owns all the big RMT sites. How do you think he's able to afford his private barber shop?

Why do nothing to stop it? PoE is not P2W, but RMT ruins the game, and increasingly
"Sorry for my bad English"
It would be cool if they had a MTX jukebox of sorts that allow you to queue up any music in game in your hideout.

Little shit like that would be GG.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Maybe once GGG sells the rights of PoE to Sony Online Entertainment we'll be able to enjoy the full spectrum of Pay4Convenience. :P
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Maybe once GGG sells the rights of PoE to Sony Online Entertainment we'll be able to enjoy the full spectrum of Pay4Convenience. :P

I always wished GGG would sell the Rights of PoE to Origin / EA
I would take it as a sign that they were planning on selling the game to another developer and not give them another dime.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info