Does it normally take like 5 years for PoE to load?

No I don't play a toaster for god sakes I can do discharger spam with no frame drop lol

LOADING PATH OF EXILE...
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
One does not simply load path of exile
"
No I don't play a toaster for god sakes I can do discharger spam with no frame drop lol

LOADING PATH OF EXILE...

Get a better pc
Mine takes only 5 sec to load
"
"

LOADING PATH OF EXILE...

Get a better pc

Try it on a laptop, it takes 5 mins to load, then you get an exception error at TP and wait for another 5 mins.
"
"

LOADING PATH OF EXILE...

Get a better pc

2s loading here. BUT first time I launch the game it take maybe 2min to load. 2s is between instances.
Takes forever to load on my $2.4k pc its not you its the game
Until I installed an SSD and installed the OS and game there, it could take a very long time. Now it's very quick.
The loading times can be quite long. Good thing we can now look at Jennifer Lawrence nudes while the game loads.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The loading times can be quite long. Good thing we can now look at Jennifer Lawrence nudes while the game loads.

P..pervert!

lols
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Lynerus wrote:
Takes forever to load on my $2.4k pc its not you its the game

its your hard drive then, I have a Solid-state drive which allow me to load any game in just seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info