Portal mtx are useless now, plz ggg show portal mtx in map

Hello, since we open map in hideout we never see the portal mtx, befor 1.2 we saw it in the lab when we made a portal to the town (it was already bad because there was no mtx portal in map but at least we saw it sometimes)

But now we never saw them, so please show mtx portal when we open a portal in map...

I just bought the new mtx portal wich is really cool but i NEVER saw it :'(

and we got cool portal with previous suporter pack they feel so useless now
Last edited by keta on Aug 31, 2014, 4:52:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree with that statement, it's so sad to not be able to see those greats portals in maps.
Let's do something about it GGG !

Thx for the great job anyway :)
Keta is right.

It's pretty disheartening to have bought portal MTX never to see them...

The portals we open in maps don't have it, the portals the map device open in the hideout don't have it.

yea thats definetly needed
i cant even see my portal effects anymore
i mean .. what did i even buy them for
I had originally expected that this would get fixed within weeks, too. But now it's been a rather long time and GGG won't even comment on it anymore.

This should have a higher priority than adding new MTX or MTX features (pets in hideouts) because people already paid for this. (And it was not originally stated that portal effects would not work in maps).
Agreed. This is pretty much the only reason why I haven't purchased any portal effects. I spend 95% of my play time in maps, so what's the point in getting portal skins which I'd barely see.
Last edited by mayjay on Sep 2, 2014, 6:36:31 AM
I hope ggg Will answer ...
Bind MTX into the hideout so maps used in that hideout's map device use the selected portal effect?
It would be awesome.
I have no idea how to breathe.
+1 At least on the hideout maps we need this, i've suggested this a few times already after the last patch but my thread just died with no replies
"
keta wrote:
I hope ggg Will answer ...

They dont do that, they read suggestions and discuss them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info