Elusive Vagan?

Since the launch of Forsaken Masters I did second and third act on Cruel and I'm halfway through the first act on Merciless. I have all Masters at 4 level, except Zana - and Vagan, whom I haven't met even once. I wonder, is it some weird statistical fluctuation, or am I missing something? Should I do something to "trigger" first encounter with Vagan? (There's nothing about this in wiki).
You just have to get lucky, that's all.
AS far as i know vagans FIRST spawn must be in act 3 or after it (Cruel act123.....).So vagan had a lower chance to spawn then masted that spawn in act1 or 2. But it's just unlucky :)
Vagan at master level 1 sells items level 20, while Haku for example sells items level 12. so i guess that Haku can appear in level 12 or higher areas, while Vagan can appear in level 20 or higher areas.

Personly the most frequent master for me is Vagan. I find him very often. 2nd place for Catarina.

Vagan: You there! let me bend your ear for a moment.
Me: YOU again?!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Aug 31, 2014, 5:49:12 PM
I was meeting Vagan in about 2/3 of all areas I was entering during leveling to Merciless, was really annoying as he's a bit too strong at some points and I just can't kill him in time; so now you know who stole your luck :D
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info