Masters, Farming and Mapping RaidCall Group 9189439

Hello everyone,

Our RaidCall group already has quite a few active players from our guild as well as several guests. We've found RaidCall to be a better alternative to TeamSpeak for a couple reasons. Not just because it is free :D

Long story short, we've found sharing Master's quests and rotation mapping parties to be much more efficient using voice chat. Most players have characters level 90+ but we welcome lower level players as well.

No silly rules, just don't be a prick.

http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=9189439

Follow the above link to join us in RaidCall. Please note, this is NOT for guild recruitment so you and your guildies are welcome to join us as well. If you have several members from your guild joining, we'll set you up with your own private channels and assign moderators from your guild to manage them.

Disclaimer : Offensive language and topics are not bannable offences so if you're offended easily this might not be the place for you.

Bump - 7 people online currently doing 77 and 78 maps
I am interested in joining and being active. I have raidcall, and I have one level 40.

Ign:FlyromWOAH
Bump again - nice to see some new faces joining. Slowly but surely, membership is growing nicely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info