How is the new league treating you?

Hey all,

How is everyone finding the new leagues?

Personally im really enjoying the rampage league. Admittedly due to work commitments ive only made it to level 61. Between tornado shot and rampage its the most fun ive had in poe in ages.

RNG has been on my side, found m first exalt for the league,third ever!

Spoiler
Managed to get basically given a rather nice ele bow which 6 socketed in 22 jewellers and then hit a 6l 2 days later with 35 fuse. Well stoked & RNG blessed

So how are the latest leagues looking after you!
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img203/9581/56311980.png[/IMG]
Last edited by Nutramax on Aug 31, 2014, 8:51:21 AM
So it's basicly a show off thread.
Not so much, I was chatting to a couple people in the game yesterday talking about how we had found the leagues so far. One guy found a koams yet wasnt able to sell it, which is par for course this early I suppose. The other, has not had alot of rng luck.

The point of the thread was to find out how others were going. Surely there is room for friendly discussion regarding the game. Though it has been along time since I attempted to be apart of this community, perhaps its not worth the effort and im better off simply enjoying the game.
Last edited by Nutramax on Aug 31, 2014, 7:29:26 AM
"
So it's basicly a show off thread.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Nutramax wrote:
Though it has been along time since I attempted to be apart of this community, perhaps its not worth the effort and im better off simply enjoying the game.

It's a matter of approach. If you walk into a homeless people place, sit down with the hard-luck guys, and say, "Welp, I just won the lottery and bought my third Ferrari. Just stopped by to see how life is going for y'all?", you will probably not make friends.
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Nutramax wrote:
Though it has been along time since I attempted to be apart of this community, perhaps its not worth the effort and im better off simply enjoying the game.

It's a matter of approach. If you walk into a homeless people place, sit down with the hard-luck guys, and say, "Welp, I just won the lottery and bought my third Ferrari. Just stopped by to see how life is going for y'all?", you will probably not make friends.

Valid point, how ever given the topic. How would you have started this thread?

Surely to ask the question, without discussing my experiences in this league would of been a awfully bland and uninteresting way to get the subject going. Perhaps I could have lied and said RNG had been a bitch.
I don't necessarily think you were showing off, or having that as your intention. I think it was just a bit unfortunately done, as the reactions showed. Anyway, don't sweat it! The forum community is sometimes a little rough, but mostly it's a good bunch after the initial phase. :)
"
Mivo wrote:
I don't necessarily think you were showing off

Pretty sure he was!
"
Nutramax wrote:
How is everyone finding the new leagues?

Okay, lets assume you were not showing off and this is the part you are interested in.
The new league is nuts, I'm loving it. The masters are hard to level up for me past lvl 5 since it is slow. I love to design my own hideout. The launch was cool, it was exactly midnight here when it was launched and I played like until 3am. I already hit lvl 79, today I am going for 80+. My guild is very friendly and active and we are having a blast. Playing rampage atm. I was planning my build for 3 days since the new tree was released before the launch and it turned out even better than I expected. I am very very satisfied.

Is this what you wanted to know ? :-) Because there were multiple threads about this a week ago "how is everyone doing so far" , "what is the best item you have dropped" etc. If you want a story like mine just look it up on the forums. You are like 10 days late :-)
If you want to know what people aquired since Forsaken Masters were launched, just check the shops here on the forums or poe.zyx.

only this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info