Strongbox one shots

By the looks of it... Either Identify + Alt or Kaoms heart will do the trick :D
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
also if the thing doesn't one shot you oos happens and you die to white trash anyway
Why aren't you using smoke mine, i mean sure it's not a movement skill like lightning warp and it takes an extra slot, but i think it's the best skill when it comes to boxes.

Place the mine where ever you want, it has a long range. Trigger the box, immediately after use a anti-freeze pot, if you're frozen, and press D or what ever you have the detonate mine key bound to and you're safe. You do have to be in line of sight of where you placed the mine otherwise you could be in big trouble.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Got hit for 6k today in lvl 72 map by that ice nova.

Really didn't expect it lol, was cartographer box so reroll wasn't an option.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Auxion wrote:

So basically what you're saying is that we should keep a flask of each elemental in our inventory for situations like this? right, I call this design flaw along with doing 3k+ dmg with 80% cold resist, it's overtuned just like the other "1 shot" mechanics (intended or not).
Tech guy
yep like volatile blood, if your res are not caped you got oneshoted each time
Then. Don't. Open. Them.
So it is official.

Strongboxes with Ice Nova are not meant to be opened. Pathetic mechanic.
I.D Strong Box, either reroll to new mods or Use Smoke Mine, Place Smoke mine away from box put one finger on mouse for the box and the other hand on the keyboard for detonating smoke mine. I've been doing this for them it works really well.

How hard is it really to find the Box, ID the box, then TP back to town to get proper Utility flask and then set up for opening the box? I mean come on people. I realize some mods are very dangerous for the unsuspecting but in the mean time there are easy options to get around them.
one shot from opening a box is horseshit plain and simple. I have died 4 times this beyond league the last being a ice nova box. Im done playing beyond might play rampage but from what I have heard its dull/boring. Maybe my time is just done with path of exile after 800+ hours I have found myself not enjoying my time spent in game anymore I was hoping the new leagues would renew my interest but sadly not so much so. The beyond league my only real interest has proven to be a futile rng fest with random corpse explosions and rng mosnters raping me. ah well we had a good run poe I await a game of similar caliber but new premise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info