Crit Phys ST

Im doing Crit Phys ST and Double Strike.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgV9BbUGIw18DY0OSBB7ES8RUBGWFdcWvxslHNwdTx9BIQMi6iL0J6krCiy_LOEtVTB8Nbk7KEZxRwZLrkvEUUdWY1b1XfJfamBDZfFsC20ZbWxuPXBScFZw1X3jfyt_xoMJhq6J042_joqQG5Mnl9CZmpoTm7WnK6c0rGa0DLVItve5Pr46wJzBAMHF0AnWith22VvbGttu29Tb59-K44Tmged06NbpAun-6rrrY_VL9vw=

I'm going to be grabbing shield block nodes, but what else should I grab in my skill tree.

My tooltip dps on ST without any frenzy or power charges is 3k. What would the easiest way on improving it?
swap out physical projectile attack damage and put on added fire damage, should get a decent amount of increased damage, and you dont really need rainbow striders,if you are going for block though they are fine, and id suggest getting a 5 or 6 link voll's so you can get power charges on crit strike, your topaz ring is meh, could use more hp or energy shield on it, and you could try to get an amulet with crit chance/multiplier. Also, on your tree, there are a few places where took 2 paths both leading to the same place, which ultimately is a waste of skill points, so I'd look over that. You could always look around the ranger start zone for some more damage nodes that will help spectral throw. Also, your dagger isn't really all that good since it had little crit chance, if you get the currency, I'd suggest upgrading it! Herald of ashe aint bad either to run.
I'd recommend swapping out your dagger for a new dagger with critical strike chance %.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
I'd recommend swapping out your dagger for a new dagger with critical strike chance %.

Yea I crafted a new one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info