how to keep being ignited?

there are a few uniques could give buff when you're be ignited

but I can't find some simple ways to be ignited, and unrealistic to hope enemy could ignite us

By the way if there is a unique with a mod"be ignited when ignite enemies", I have some memory about it but can't find it on wiki
I believe Righteous Fire self burning damage counts as being ignited, I think that unique ring was meant to be used with Righteous Fire intended. Also Cloak of Flame converts 20% Phy Dmg to Fire Dmg which I'm guessing could cause you to become ignited.
@KogaNox
"
IAmPoisoned wrote:
I believe Righteous Fire self burning damage counts as being ignited, I think that unique ring was meant to be used with Righteous Fire intended. Also Cloak of Flame converts 20% Phy Dmg to Fire Dmg which I'm guessing could cause you to become ignited.

Righteous Fire doesn't Ignite the user. Only hits can ignite.

Cloak of Flame would combine well with this ring though, as it ensures you'll be taking fire damage hits on a regular basis (assuming you aren't using Arctic Armour). Just one point of fire damage in a hit is enough for it to ignite.
Last edited by Incompetent on Aug 30, 2014, 10:44:47 PM
Wouldn't you have to take at least 3 damage, since burn is 30%/s over 4 seconds? Or can you actually burn for 0 damage :P

But yeah Cloak of Flame would do the trick. Sadly there isn't any other unique doing something like this... well you could keep opening igniting strongboxes :P
First you stack resistances against beeing ignited, then you complain about not beeing able to burn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
You could use the unique "Shackles of the Wretched", which reflects curses onto you, and then use the flammability curse for extra chance to be ignited. A quality flammability curse would also mean any ignites would last 20% longer on you too.
Somewhat necro thread... But...

CwDT + EK + punishment in shackles of the wretched, with cloak of flames. Can also use glacial cascade or DD.

All lvl 1.

Punishment will reflect 20% of phys damage to you, which is only a level 1 EK for 1 damage. Cloak of flames will convert that to fire (20% of 1 still rounds to 1 I believe, can still level EK up a little anyway). This can ignite for 1 dmg per second over 4 seconds (again, rounding or can use higher level EK), triggering Mokous. As a bonus, shackles means you will be virtually immune to other sources of ignite.
@Umbral Sky: thanks for that insight.

Will throw this into the mix.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Is there a different way of self-igniting off the mokou's embrace ring besides using cloak of flame?
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info