N help with marauder

I can't solo anything, I die within 2 sec from any mob on merciless, whats wronk?
stats are:

Defense:
3849armor
36% reduction
fire res 75%
cold res 75%
light res 75%
chaos res -35%
life reg 60 per sec

1516 hp

I drop like a fly, please help :)

Here is my build: Passive skill tree build
Last edited by Danneyo on Feb 4, 2013, 9:37:15 PM
You took blood magic but have almost no life nodes

you have all these points in elemental resists but you did not take elemental adaptation

You are really close to all three endurance nodes but didnt take them

Drop some dps nodes drop the bad elemental res nodes add endurance charges add the templar life stuff

"
deaderedo wrote:
You took blood magic but have almost no life nodes

you have all these points in elemental resists but you did not take elemental adaptation

You are really close to all three endurance nodes but didnt take them

Drop some dps nodes drop the bad elemental res nodes add endurance charges add the templar life stuff

Thanks alot for the input, but isn't endurace just for auras? I currently do not use any auras at all bcuz of the blood magic.
you get endurance charges from the spell enduring cry http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Enduring_Cry
it is a taunt that gives you charges based on how many enemies are nearby

even with blood magic it is well worth taking as it has a low mana cost and each charge gives you 5% ele res 5% physical reduction and .2% life regen

You can have a max of 3 but when you take all the passive nodes and the quest reward you can have 7

you should have no trouble constantly keeping the max amount up even without the +duration nodes as you simply spam the ability as you clear the area

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info