Abilities will not stop casting; cannot target enemies and objects

Bug Reference #: 3270958701

Hello folks,

After playing for a while, I loose my ability to target objects, people, and monsters, and some of my abilities will not stop casting. I've experiences this with Ice Nova, Fire Trap, Reave, and Whirling Blades, and it seems to happen anywhere, but specifically I've had it happen in the ship graveyard, The Ledge, Prisoner's Gate, and The Prison.

I can still click on the names of objects (such as when they are toggled with the "Z" key) to collect them, and if I use special attacks, they still hit enemies if they are area effects, or if I am facing in the right direction, but I am unable to target a monster specifically (so basic attack does not work).

I have had this happen with both my Shadow and Templar.

Exiting to character screen or the game and coming back seems to solve the issue, but only temporarily. Removing the gem from the slot will stop the ability from casting, but if I put it back in, it will just start casting again right away.

Thank you!

GG
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's like having your key stuck down? I've had that problem on occasion. Rebooting usually fixes it for me. Figured it was an issue with my keyboard though.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
It's like having your key stuck down? I've had that problem on occasion. Rebooting usually fixes it for me. Figured it was an issue with my keyboard though.

Yea, that's exactly how it is. Rebooting fixes it for me too, but it keeps happening. What kind of keyboard do you have? I have a Logitech G15.

It just happened again and I tried clicking the key bound to the repeating ability a few times. It worked, but it hasn't worked before this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info