Intermittent control issue

In any game, it annoys the hell out of me when sometimes something happens and other times it doesnt and youre left wondering: was it lag? did i hit the right key? did my mouse die?

In PoE i have that issue too often. Sometimes i click on a door or item and nothing happens, or worse i walk near it and then stop, aparantly i miss-clicked. Or try to place a totem and nothing happens.

Heres a list of new sounds effects i think should be toggled in options:
Immediate sound effect for clicking on an object. Including currency in your inventory.
Sound effect for when you stop moving because your path was blocked.
Sound when a skill cannot be used at your target.
Sound effect for when you dont have enough mana to cast.(a sound would be preferable to the dialogue of the character)

The following effects i believe are already in the game, but they play at times which often are not as important. They should have distinctive different audio.
Sound effect for when you stop moving because you were stunned.
Sound effect for when you stop using a skill because you were stunned.
Sound effect for when you are stunned but your actions are not interrupted.
Sound effect for when YOU are frozen. (i think this should be very distinct from your minions or enemies being frozen)
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Aug 30, 2014, 2:53:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info