I've come to the conclusion

Karma is really something only judgmental people believe in.

I can't see any other reason to believe in it.
People believe in karma for the same reason they believe in hell. The hope that bad behavior will be punished.

I know I hope there is a hell. There are so many that deserve it. And not just the anti-solo self found jerks.
"
Moonyu wrote:
People believe in karma for the same reason they believe in hell. The hope that bad behavior will be punished.

I know I hope there is a hell. There are so many that deserve it. And not just the anti-solo self found jerks.

I understand all this but shouldn't people not be so worried about what happens to other people? Especially when most of the time people use karma as a way to hope others get punished.

What about getting second chances? what about being forgiven? People can change...
When you want to be the one forgiven, you want karma to come around and taken in the account you think you live a good life most of the time.

But often it us our hope that the person(s) we feel are living well at the expense of others will get Theirs later.

Its the fear that evil behavior can be rewarded instead of punished leads to things like karma. A power greater than ourselves making sure that our good deeds are rewarded and others misdeeds are punished.

Recently I was being tailgated dangerously close by a person. I first brake checked them to get them to back off. They moved in closer.

I honked my horn! They inched in more!

Where were the cops when I needed one? At the corner. The cruiser came right out busted the asshole. I told my wife that I hoped he had drugs on him or something. That was my hoping Karma would hurt him for risking my life with his aggressive driving.
"
Moonyu wrote:
When you want to be the one forgiven, you want karma to come around and taken in the account you think you live a good life most of the time.

But often it us our hope that the person(s) we feel are living well at the expense of others will get Theirs later.

Its the fear that evil behavior can be rewarded instead of punished leads to things like karma. A power greater than ourselves making sure that our good deeds are rewarded and others misdeeds are punished.

Recently I was being tailgated dangerously close by a person. I first brake checked them to get them to back off. They moved in closer.

I honked my horn! They inched in more!

Where were the cops when I needed one? At the corner. The cruiser came right out busted the asshole. I told my wife that I hoped he had drugs on him or something. That was my hoping Karma would hurt him for risking my life with his aggressive driving.

Ironically this kind of stuff happens whether you believe in karma or not lol

I absolutely hate the whole karma thing, although I still believe we reap what we sow, but I kind of had a similar experience when I was driving down a two lane road and the lane I was not in ended soon so the guy next to me tried to race me to that point and ended up getting over anyways forcing me to slam on my brakes. Then I hear *WHOOP WHOOP* and a cop pulls him over.

Basically my point that I poorly made, or tried to make, was that every time I see someone IRL who believes in karma, I know they believe in karma because they talk about how they hope it punishes someone, or they get a look full of pride and say "Karma's a bitch".

I never really see people saying how much karma will help someone, aside from a couple times I helped people when they weren't expecting it and they talked about karma.

Also, what if someone does evil and good things?

And I am wondering... who are we (or karma?) to decide what's classified as a "good" thing?
Karma`s a bitch
"
I don't believe in karma.

I believe in revenge.

What is the difference? The method through which the punishment is delivered?
"
Proactivity.

This made me chuckle hehe well done
"
DustyFill_In wrote:
"
Proactivity.

This made me chuckle hehe well done

What did? The fact Charan is subtly trying to threaten me?

The thread is about karma, not revenge.
Chaos includes both at equal measures.
No need for limiting yourself.

"
Also, what if someone does evil and good things?

If someone invests in Chaos, he´s pretty much fine with whatever outcome,
most likely knows the outcome already and is able to alter it to his will.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info