Dyadus builds viable?

So I found these 2 axes this morning while mapping and I was wondering if there are any viable builds using those two weapons? Ill probably be using that chest in collab with the above weapons. I have 80+ templar/witch/marauder that has full respecs and I dont use those chars anymore. Any suggestions?
IGN: _Jacky
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAjM89_FhjxthfP_ZI2L01krXyqW54DQtheWjBBDIJcmxsRrc-_gp82XKprKon7cT2PC3GrocZbBb8Sxo4p4SQVcAaWfN35Vfi7DgyiQSzogAUTfAfAnFG1ylPi4zhc-0g42o26SXfG_qkGQHcvoqE2Ud-FFJlTb6nbmmmV03j_o864fJFsQW40IGv2joo-oLH-ehBh3rvdO2E72Eh4uoFLWBLEYHdRmOnVvoUdRjbdPEhYECgSn2Hdmeg_MWCm-8OJy_jn7yfTZIj9qOK7g6Nfe98gzif3zwFZp760g==

cyclone - WED - BM- Con effect - FA - Life leech/life gain on hit

I have no idea if it will work
Write random stuff here
cyclone hmmmm.

Does cyclone switch between the two weapons really fast when attacking? I know dual strike is really good with these specific axes.
They look like they're designed for an Elemental Equilibrium build, using an attack that alternates weapons (e.g. Cyclone). The damage probably isn't high enough for this approach to work at high levels, though.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, what about dual strike+multi?
"
fire99966 wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, what about dual strike+multi?

I'd for sure go with dual strike over cyclone. Those axes are for burning.

Gems:
Dual Strike - Weapon Elemental Damage - Elemental Proliferation - Fire Penetration - Chance to Ignite - Increased Burning Damage

Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEBwSzBVsI9AxfDR8SaRRNFm8XHBhlGGoaOBpsHKchsCSqKPopTyqNLpQyiTT3NZI22DbpOlg64TwFPCg9X0GHRZ1G10kbTLNN41JTU1JTpVXGV-JYB2pDbRlxeXfleC985YGvgpuCx4M4g9uLjI9GkFWXhZeVl_Sa4JuhnL6drp_fogCmV6cIp4SsmLEFtz64k7jQvOrAVMau2L3aOuFz42rkIuvu7DjsVe0g73zwH_Fs8kX31_no_gr-jw==

Together leaves you with 94% chance to ignite if you use a 20% quality increased burning damage support.

The idea is to cast 2 or 3 curses and hit once or twice to proliferate a strong burn to the rest of the pack.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info