What type of damage does "explode" do?

I'm referring to things like the exploding red Merveil squid / exploding strongboxes / Detonate Dead, etc.

What "element" is the explode damage?
"
HoosTrax wrote:
I'm referring to things like the exploding red Merveil squid / exploding strongboxes / Detonate Dead, etc.

Those cases are all fire.
"
Emphasy wrote:
"
HoosTrax wrote:

Those cases are all fire.

Thanks!
The only explosions I know of that are not fire-based are Volatile Stormblood and Volatile Iceblood. As far as I know, no other physical/cold/lightning/chaos damage source is in the form of an "explosion".
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
Duskbane wrote:
The only explosions I know of that are not fire-based are Volatile Stormblood and Volatile Iceblood. As far as I know, no other physical/cold/lightning/chaos damage source is in the form of an "explosion".

It depends. Those are never really called explosion though. I think some of Toras corrupted beasts have a chaos-explosion on death, not sure if there are projectiles that cause a partial physical explosion on impact.

Actually Detonate dead had a partial Physical part, which became fire this patch if I'm not mistaken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info