Questions about Tornado Shot (POE:FM Trailer)

I'm working on a tornado shot ranger build.

At exactly 1:12 of the Forsaken Masters trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W_hRKE_Xtg, we see a ranger use tornado shot. Ball lightning and Fireball are linked to it so that they cast from the spawn point of the tornado shot itself, branching out in the same directionsas the arrows that spawn from the tornado.

My question is, what gem setup is that? I haven't been able to find anything online that shows how to proc additional spells from the point of origin of the tornado itself.
I've seen CoC videos and the additional spells spawn from the hero, rather than the tornado.

Can someone help me?! It looks so amazing...
"
Rybaka wrote:
I'm working on a tornado shot ranger build.

At exactly 1:12 of the Forsaken Masters trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W_hRKE_Xtg, we see a ranger use tornado shot. Ball lightning and Fireball are linked to it so that they cast from the spawn point of the tornado shot itself, branching out in the same directionsas the arrows that spawn from the tornado.

My question is, what gem setup is that? I haven't been able to find anything online that shows how to proc additional spells from the point of origin of the tornado itself.
I've seen CoC videos and the additional spells spawn from the hero, rather than the tornado.

Can someone help me?! It looks so amazing...

I'm confused since what you said was contradictory.

Starting at 1:11, he uses Tornado Shot and the CoC is centered on him.

I watched the video twice and did not notice an instance of spells being cast from where Tornado Shot ended.
Nothing contradictory here. If it was centered on him, how would you account for the 15 ball lightning, ice spear, and fireball projectiles that are released?

15 matches the number of arrows that are generated from the tornado spawn points when tornado shot is linked to gmp, and in the video you can see that they follow the same trajectory as those arrows:

three clusters in an asymmetrical arrangement, each spawning 5 arrows, with a fireball, ball lightning, and ice spear following each one.

I've seen CoC EK TS builds, and the additional spells spawn from the character. Could it be that linked COC attacks and spells work differently in terms of spawn point when coupled with tornado shot?
"
Rybaka wrote:
Nothing contradictory here. If it was centered on him, how would you account for the 15 ball lightning, ice spear, and fireball projectiles that are released?

15 matches the number of arrows that are generated from the tornado spawn points when tornado shot is linked to gmp, and in the video you can see that they follow the same trajectory as those arrows:

three clusters in an asymmetrical arrangement, each spawning 5 arrows, with a fireball, ball lightning, and ice spear following each one.

I've seen CoC EK TS builds, and the additional spells spawn from the character. Could it be that linked COC attacks and spells work differently in terms of spawn point when coupled with tornado shot?

...the fact that it was centered on him?

You claim to have seen CoC builds yet think that the fact that there are X of something that matches his X projectiles automatically means that it must be centered on the Tornado Shot's landing location. It's not.

That just means one of two things:

1. All of his hits hit and procced the spell without supports.

2. Some of his hits his and procced spells with LMP/GMP.

Try pausing right at 1:12, when all of the spells have procced. It's centered on him.
LOL u mad?

My question is simple. "what gem setup is that?" Secondarily, why would this behavior differ from TS COC EK builds that I've seen. And why would I be "claiming" haha?

Some people... :)
"
Rybaka wrote:
LOL u mad?

My question is simple. "what gem setup is that?" Secondarily, why would this behavior differ from TS COC EK builds that I've seen. And why would I be "claiming" haha?

7/10 troll. Had me going.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
Rybaka wrote:
LOL u mad?

7/10 troll. Had me going.

Who's trolling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info