help - dual flame totem life build

so I am not sure how I should finish my build and how to go with it in late game.

Here is the build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcQWBDMFE0Wbxo4GmwfAiSqKPopTyoTKo0snCynMjQ2xTbYNuk6WDwtPQ9Bh0SrSRtVrlXGWfNaK13GYG17IH31ghCCm4LHgziD24dljEaPppBVnYCdrqIAo_KnCKeEp5SsmK-3tQS3PriTwBrE9sau0f3YJNi92t3d89-K37DjauQi6-7sOOxV8Wz4k_no_gr-hw==

I am not copying another build and because of that i am a little loss in how to make it better.
I am thinking about using discipline and get eldritch battery for a better mana pool. Maybe get the reduce mana nodes and go for severignty. Or get ironwood and the fire nodes down by the blood magic node.

I am having some dex requirement issues where I cannot level up GMP anymore. Not sure what is the best way to link both fire trap and flame totem. I thought the belt would help me out since I am life based and it turns out to only heal the totems... I started mapping, the damage is okay but I think my clear time is slow.

gear:

Spoiler
You can try Blood Magic Keystone, you won't have to worry about mana anymore plus you will stack life as your health and casting pool as well. High life pool/regen with armor based gear will make you pretty tanky.

just an idea of the tree:

You can also use Iron Will in your links as you will have high STR anyway. Drop IIR gem for faster casting if you want more clear speed.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Last edited by gathor on Aug 30, 2014, 1:59:10 PM
Respect the fire damage nodes. Get more life/life regen nodes. Combat stamina/Barbarism clusters E.G. Get the BM keystone. Drop item rarity for faster casting. Use ele weakness instead of flammability. Run a 1-3-5-7 CWDT set-up. Get Windscreams to stack Flammability with EW.....
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
"
Benalishhero wrote:
Respect the fire damage nodes. Get more life/life regen nodes. Combat stamina/Barbarism clusters E.G. Get the BM keystone. Drop item rarity for faster casting. Use ele weakness instead of flammability. Run a 1-3-5-7 CWDT set-up. Get Windscreams to stack Flammability with EW.....

someone enlighten me, what is this exactly?
IGN:Axe_Crazy
lvl 1 CWDT

lvl 3 IC

lvl 5 EC

lvl 7 MS
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
Hi, saw your build and it has some similarities with mine. I was looking for a "easy to get gear for" build for my first char in the new rampage-league. After trying Flametotem/bloodmagic bevor, I decided I like the Flametotemstyle but Bloodmagic is pretty dull. So I went for Arctic Armor / Mind over Matter (with Cloak of Defiance) / Eldrich Batterie.
I also use a cwdt-setup, but I leveled the Gems a little, for longer Immortal Call, and switched Molten Shell for increased Duration:

Auras are: Clarity, Disciplin, PoElements, Herald of Ice

With this Setup/specc I've got shitty HP, but very nice survivability. I can run highlvl yellow maps with Zana's Onslaught-Mod np. Only real no go mapmods are "minus regen" and Bloodmagic. After I'm finished with Ash, Frost and Storm, I will dump the rest of the Points in HP. But there is no real reason for more, trust me (on softcore).

My Skill Tree:
http://poeurl.com/yYGx43W

The pathing is kinda messed up because I love to respecc on the run, but maybe you get an Idea :)
Cloak of Defiance for MoM isn't really necessary befor lvl 70+ Maps but very helpful, especially for Dominus-Runs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info