Traps and specters

So now that snap shotting has been removed, if i add a trap to my specter link will the 'more damage' apply to the specters i already summoned? And will my trap passives apply to the specters as well?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
nope on both

the modifier on trap support now says "more trap damage", your spectres do not deal trap damage (it would affect the damage of your Spectre´s traps though)

Trap passives did not work with Spectre/trap even before the patch. Minions dont deal trap damage and cant benefit from your non-minion stats
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
nope on both

the modifier on trap support now says "more trap damage", your spectres do not deal trap damage (it would affect the damage of your Spectre´s traps though)

Trap passives did not work with Spectre/trap even before the patch. Minions dont deal trap damage and cant benefit from your non-minion stats

Its like a nearly impossible task to test it out and know for sure. Almost need a dev.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:
nope on both

Its like a nearly impossible task to test it out and know for sure. Almost need a dev.

Except you don't need a dev. Ludvator is correct.
"
SkyCore wrote:
Almost need a dev.

You don't, that interaction was why they made the change in the first place.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info