Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons

Hey! can someone clarify how it works? ~~noobish question~~ :(
Im talking about this attribute on itens, not the ones from the tree(idk if its the same thing)

Im running an ice shot build which converts physical dmg to elemental dmg(cold) and i have a bow with oly physical dmg on it, so if i buy a quiver that gives 20% Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons. Doest that mean ill deal 20% more cold dmg? even tho the bow has only physical dmg? or it would just increase the dmg if i had some kind of elemental dmg on my bow?
Last edited by Igorius on Aug 30, 2014, 6:45:42 AM
It'll increase the elemental damage of any weapon based attack. So yes you'll do more cold damage. The passives are the same.
yes, although you will not deal 20% "more" elemental damage

Ice shot´s cold dmage is converted from physical damage. This means that the cold portion is affected by both physical and elemental/cold damage increases, and all the increases stack together

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Aug 30, 2014, 7:41:26 AM
oh i think i got it
it would buff the cold % dmg that is converted from my physical stats. Is that correct?
"
Igorius wrote:
oh i think i got it
it would buff the cold % dmg that is converted from my physical stats. Is that correct?

Yes, exactly, but like Ludvator said don't expect a significant dps boost, if you use converted damage attacks it's generally better to invest in physical, you boost all of your damage (unless you got a ton of elemental damage that wasn't converted).
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info