Is acro/block/eva the strongest desync defense?

Im just curious if acro/block/eva is actually the most superior defense when desynced. I dont know that much about the technical stuff but Ive understood desync as the game client and the server being - well - desynced - leading to your character standing in harms way on the server while on your screen you think you are safe or have distance.

In such a scenario, monsters will get alot of "free hits"(?).

ArmorBob gets hit 10 times for reduced damage, but still enough to kill you.
ES+LifeMary gets hit 10 times with a large hp+ES pool
AcroJohn might evade, block and dodge these hits for the small (but critical) time period?

Acro/eva/block with maxed block would mean:

75% block = 3/4 attacks miss - 1 goes through
Evasion dodges 1-3 times(?)
Dodge has a third avoidance barrier

Evasion's "rearm" period can easily be reset while blocking and dodging if I understand it correctly.

So yeah... just wondering if my logic is flawed, or if eva/block/acro builds are actually the one with the superior defense vs desync.
Or u can go US + RT + "cannot be frozen" item to prevent many desyncs ;)
"
1337fun wrote:
Or u can go US + RT + "cannot be frozen" item to prevent many desyncs ;)

US doesnt prevent desyncing, in fact, everytime you get stunned the server syncs you automatically.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Of course US or any form of stun immunity prevents you from desyncing, as stun mechanic is one of the major reasons desync exists.

Of course server syncs you back after desync happen. Meanwhile you could be too hurt, or too dead.

US doesn't help about knockback skills (for.ex. shield charge) and knockback is the same desync generator, as stun itself.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 2, 2014, 9:31:28 AM
You should just run 5 Quartz Flask. To make sure you can have 100% uptime, Quartz Flasks provide you with a buff that should be read as; Your Character is Immune to Desync for 5 Seconds.
Shmo's Suggestions; Dozen Skills!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info