All the items in my stash have gone.

"
TopBadge wrote:
"
Rory wrote:
Are you sure your character wasn't in hardcore, and has now died? If you make a hardcore character and run them to town, you should be able to see those items in your shared stash.

yup, this is the case, I take it there's no way to send these items back to my default league toons though right?

You can transfer items from HC to default by creating an HC character, putting them in that characters inventory, and then having it commit suicide. There's no way to transfer items from default to HC.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
the thing is that i wasn't on hardcore and i had no orbs bt 2 cartografers chisels and 120 wisdom scrools

alo my uniques and white rings have disapeared 2
IGN - TheReklast
"
Thorgard wrote:
the thing is that i wasn't on hardcore and i had no orbs bt 2 cartografers chisels and 120 wisdom scrools

alo my uniques and white rings have disapeared 2

Try logging out and back in again. Your scrools, cartografers chisels & uniques might show up again. If not, then email support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info