All the items in my stash have gone.

I haven't bee online in about a week and when I log on all my stash items have gone...
bump...
change your account and e-mail password....GGG does not restore items so you just have to move on
"
evilcaster wrote:
change your account and e-mail password....GGG does not restore items so you just have to move on

My account hasn't been stolen, this is an error on their side.
and you know that how? maybe provide more information besides all my items in stash are gone.
Are you sure your character wasn't in hardcore, and has now died? If you make a hardcore character and run them to town, you should be able to see those items in your shared stash.
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
Are you sure your character wasn't in hardcore, and has now died? If you make a hardcore character and run them to town, you should be able to see those items in your shared stash.

yup, this is the case, I take it there's no way to send these items back to my default league toons though right?
Well I suppose I could just let this hardcore toon die with all the items and then just stash then.
You can just kill another hc character with the items you want to Default league ;)

Heh, i see you figured it out already
Last edited by Riflo on Feb 5, 2013, 7:44:17 PM
You can just put the HC stash items in a character's inventory and suicide.. that'll put them in default

(yeah, what you two said. lol)
Last edited by Durentis on Feb 5, 2013, 7:44:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info