Possible 50% iir in that ring? Help

"
I dont understand how can you determine it, can you explain?

easy, the ring now has 43%; Dragon is 24% leaving 19% for the suffix

of Archaeology suffix range: 15-20%
of Excavation suffix range: 21-26%
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Aug 31, 2014, 3:40:07 AM
"
Ludvator wrote:
"

Thank you very much.

Maybe you can help me with other question, i have this and another one quie 20% of quantity, in this one when i divine it the quant suffix changes from 17% to 20% but in the other one this mod doesnt changes from 17%....

I dont know why.
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:
"

Thank you very much.

Maybe you can help me with other question, i have this and another one quie 20% of quantity, in this one when i divine it the quant suffix changes from 17% to 20% but in the other one this mod doesnt changes from 17%....

I dont know why.

Each individual mod rolls a value in that tier after divine. Hence each mod has a small chance to remain the same if it randomly roll the same value as b4.

I dont know why.[/quote]
Each individual mod rolls a value in that tier after divine. Hence each mod has a small chance to remain the same if it randomly roll the same value as b4. [/quote]

Yes but i rolled it 5 times and the 5 times it didnt change the 17% of item quantity? is bit strange...
"

Yes but i rolled it 5 times and the 5 times it didnt change the 17% of item quantity? is bit strange...

Maybe because the IIQ mod no longer spawns so it is not subject to reroll with Divine anymore?

(but Im only guessing this time)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I thought the increased quantity mod would disapere if using a divine, but apparently not.
It must be that the mod doesnt spawn anymore, so thats why it wont change.
No no i dont explain me well.

I mean that in two different rings, both with 17% item quantity....

When i apply divines on them, one changes the value of item quant, and the other one dont.

I cant explain why that happends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info