Possible 50% iir in that ring? Help

I have this ring ilevel 78, the first prefix iir was dragons that means 19 - 24 iir.

After it i added a regal and got double iir but i would like to be secure that can i reach 50% after divine the ring some times...

How could i know it? I dont wanna waste 100 divines for nothing. If someone could help me...
Load your gear into poebuilder.com and look at prefix+suffix and then look those up in the wiki.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
And do you know what the exact value of Dragon´s was? Without knowing that it is impossible to say if the suffix is Archeology (15-20) or Excavation (21-26)

either way, Dragon + Excavation would give 40-50 range, so it would be very difficult to roll exact 50
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I think 48 is max, if you roll a 24 for both P and S.
"
thevdende wrote:
I think 48 is max, if you roll a 24 for both P and S.

Dragon's Ring of Excavation
24 prefix + 26 suffix
50 IIR
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
Ludvator wrote:
And do you know what the exact value of Dragon´s was? Without knowing that it is impossible to say if the suffix is Archeology (15-20) or Excavation (21-26)

either way, Dragon + Excavation would give 40-50 range, so it would be very difficult to roll exact 50

The Dragons was 24
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:

The Dragons was 24

.. which means Ragal gave you "of Archaeology" and the IIR range on your ring is 34-44
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
REEEEEEEEEEEP
WTF then to have 50 iir what should i need to get ? Im going to craft another one again.
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:

The Dragons was 24

.. which means Ragal gave you "of Archaeology" and the IIR range on your ring is 34-44

And what value should be dragons to get from regal excavation?

I dont understand how can you determine it, can you explain? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info