Help with an EK build, items questions

Hello, i'm still fairly new/noob in POE and i've been following ziggyd's beginner EK build, i've just started mapping yesterday duo with a friend and i would like help on knowing what's the next step in gearing up. More specifically looking to increase my DPS as i feel that i'm doing okay in maps for now.
I have 3.2k hp, capped resists (kinda overcapped on lightning quite a bit but oh well..) i'm not running the grace aura yet tho as i'm lacking mana/mana regen and i didn't spec into Iron Reflexes yet, but i'm slowly going there.. should get it in 7 Levels.

Here's the guide i've been following: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OMuDYhw3atlBBgThFAB8qoUFr0DDFR3I_pRIQWy8f3I/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Here's my current gear:

(that wand is silly... i've been using it since Lv2, i'm pretty sure that it's the first item that i need to change but i don't know what i should be looking for)
(Just got this belt today)

(I've had this offhand for quite a while now..)

Friend told me that i should try to buy a Quality EK Gem, i'm probably going to end up buying a 15% Q one and upgrade it to 20% Q with my 5 gemcutter's prisms that i have in my stash.

If it changes anything.. i have 1exalt + probably around 20chaos worth of currency to trade for new gear. (+1 or 2 more Exalts whenever i end up selling my Dream Fragments)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info